Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) Empty
PostSubject: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:50 pm

A tall hodded figure stood waiting motionless.

Ibara appeared quickly beside the figure.

"She should be here soon master" he said kneeling down.

"If she is late you know what to do" the figure said lowly.

"Now go I will contact you if you are needed, you have done well Ibara" he said waving his hand in front of him.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Leanna was now patched up and back at 100%. She was running, simply, jumping from tree to tree. She was doing some genin level stuff. She had memorized Ibara's note. It was simple; meet the leader at noon. The sun wasn't quite high enough, so it was not near noon.. But she was nearly there. She slowed herself and watched as Ibara left the leader's side. Leanna walked forward, her form dressed in one of the older Akatsuki robes. It had belonged to Uchiha Madara. As she approached him, her form knelt down, her head bowing. She did not speak. She was not going to unless called upon; it was proper to do so in front of the leader. As she bowed, her hair would fall to shadow her face, the longer tendrils brushing against the ground. She had not pulled it up and out of her face; she was too eager to meet the leader, Zetsumei.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:09 pm

(Right now you, and no one except Kumo and Ibara know his name, that last post was fine since it wasn't in her mind)

"Rise my follower....I have good word from Kokoro of your power" he said with his hand resting on her shoulder.

"Don't be offended if I want to test your powers myself, You won't beat me, but I will make sure not to hurt you beyond my repairs of healing." he saidremoving his hood his mask was simple Black with red markings all over it, long reddish hair hung over it.

"I, like Ibara, like to keep my identity hidden, I suggest you do the same, if you prove yourself to me, I will assign you a mask" Zetsumei said in a secretive voice.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:00 am

. o O ( M'kay. Razz )

Upon his command, she would stand and allow those emerald hued optics to trace his shadowed face. She traced what was a mask. She would nod gently, licking over her pierced lip. Of course she wasn't going to beat him; he was made the leader because of his strength, and pure power. She watched him, keeping her attention solely upon her leader. She noted his red hair. It was quiet interesting. She blinked and felt the wind pull through her hair. She took a deep breath and exhaled. She had gone back to her more silent, mysterious attitude. She then parted her lips to speak very sweetly. "Yes of course Leader-sama... I will not let you down." Her voice was also that light secretive whisper, carried only to him; her leader.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:19 am

The wind lifted his hair on front of the match.

"I have to say your eloqeunce reminds me of Ibara, he is an intellegent one, you seem the same" he said removing his hand, his hands were ice cold as they always were as if he himself were dead, The Pale Demon, he lived up to his name the cold touch would have penetrated her clothing leaving a cold chill on her.

"Begin at your ready" he said stepping back a bit.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:21 am

She took the cold touch to her heart. She felt it as a gift. She always gave her leader with the utmost respect. She was not going to fail him, nor was she going to trick him. She might have to, though. Yet, her technique was new to him.. It was new to everyone she fought. She licked her lips again and bowed gently, her form taking one simple step back. "Then let us begin." Upon those words, her Kekkei Genkai activated. Everything around of Leanna and the leader became tense. She was already tugging on her range, making the pressure rise to slow them down... Yet, Leanna could release the tension and make them float like air if she wanted... For now, she allowed gravity to rise, pulling them more so to the ground.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:31 pm

Zetsumei felt the weight.

"Good job, making it harder for your opponent to move" he said then vanished, he was behind her.

"To be a Higure you must think quickly, with no hesitation" he said then aiming a knee at her back.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:07 pm

She shrugged and then laughed. "Way ahead of you, Leader-sama." Ten copies of herself came into view. The one that was being kneed in the back turned into a puff of smoke. That meant, the real Leanna was one of the copies, or she was somewhere else. She would never appear in front of the leader as herself until she was sure it was him; but now that it was him.. She was either back in the forest watching, her she was one of the ten copies... The leader should be able to find out for himself. Her Kekkei Genkai was still in play, though. The ten Leanna's were looking to the leader, watching him. They were waiting. As they waited, the pressure would increase a bit more. Gravity was eating this up as if it were candy.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Kumo stood with his arms crossed as he watched the battle from his hiding spot, he was hidden by his mayfly technique...being completely invisible to everyone, only the leader or Ibara would know he was there...He chuckled softly to himself as she watched Leanna try to battle their leader..."Interesting, she uses such primitive tactics with such raw power...It is powerful indeed, but only good against the weak minded. A real strategist could easily see through her...."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:22 pm

"I feel the gravity increasing, unfortunately that won't work, that plan is pointless" he said with a smile, at the flick off his wrist ten bodies appeared behind each of the clones and exploded, revealing the real Leanna if she was indeed there.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 am

Ten more came into place, behind of the ten clones. They grappled them and destroyed them. The real Leanna was not there. Leanna stepped from the forest, a hand upon her hip. "Forgive me, my leader... I was not sure of you being the real you or not." It could be the real her, or it could be another fake... For now, she would bow. She stood back up and swung a kunai around of her finger. "Catch." She said simply, throwing the kunai towards her leader. The ten clones of her's disappeared, Leanna keeping her attention upon the leader. She allowed the pressure to lift off completely, giving them more room to move around. She even lifted off some of the pressure that was naturally there. This made their step lighter, and faster. The kunai would soar, moving with some odd speed.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:00 am

Zetsumei caught the kunai with the flick of his wrist and threw it into a tree.

A shadow formed over Leanna a tall zombie like man stood behind Leanna.

It let out a raspy grunt.

"Be careful LEANNA!" a voice yelled from the forest and Pein burst through and tackled the zombie, "Are you ok" he said to her standing straight.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:19 am

The moment the kunai was touched by her leader, she was linked to him. She laughed and closed her eyes. The real Leanna was not there. Why would she want to be trapped in a Genjutsu? No. She wouldn't. Though, being connected to the clone... She was trapped, but so was her leader. While he was busy tricking her mind, she was curling her vibrations around of all of his vital points. Nothing could be felt. The leader had no idea what was going on. He could feel nothing but the wind. The copied Leanna would step to the side and look to Pein. She narrowed her eyes. "You're not real. You were never this nice to me... Hehehe..." As soon as the Genjutsu began, it ended. She curled her fingers and her vibrations finally curled around of the leader's wrists. She tugged him down to the ground, forcing him to his knees. The copy Leanna then disappeared. The real Leanna, for the first time, walked forward from the tree line. There was no Genjutsu in sight. "You have nice tricks, Leader-san." She moved her hand again, holding him down with more pressure. "But it's going to take more will power than that.."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:19 am

"You think I would let you get me" Pein said grabbing Leanna by the throat, his face and body morphed onto that of the masked Zetsumei and the other formed into Pein.

"See but my darling, that man right there" he said pointing towards Pein.

"Is very real, everything you do there, he feels as though he was alive" Zetsumei said then headbutted Leanna the figure morphed again it was Konan she licked the blood that was forming on her lip.

"Her too" Zetsumei said sitting on a tree branch.

"Don't try to catch me in your little strings Ibara told me all about you" he said with a smile that actually moved his mask into doing the same, it was form fitting.

"This is no genjutsu, they are actually there, actually feel pain, and the best part is, I control it" he said clenching his fist and causing Pein to hold his chest and writh in pain.

"Isn't it beautiful"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:20 pm

She allowed her form to be grabbed. All she felt was a little pressure; her vibrations gave her an invisible shield around of her throat, but she was still held. Memories then stole her over. She looked back to Pein and Konan and the rest of the original Akatsuki. They were the reason she had power. She laughed and moved her hands to grab onto her leader's wrists. "They are in the way of my destiny. They always were.. they always have been. If they die, what is it to change my future? They've only existed in my life for a few short years; and even then, they were never near me." She held her vibrations around of the writhing form of Pein. As she was head butted, she laughed, looking to Konan. She then allowed her vibrations to curl around of the woman. The woman that she looked so very much alike to. And then the man, Pein... She looked alike to him. It was hard to say they weren't related in any form. But, they may as well have been. She smirked and tore herself from Konan's grasp. She stepped back and curled her fingers into fists. "Yes. It's most beautiful."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:38 pm

"Do you want to know the best part, I can read your mind, tell the closest people too you" he said as the rest of the Akatsuki popped up.

"You didn't know most of these people, but you are easily outmatched" he said with a laugh.

"I knew you wouldn't win, but so far you haven't shown me anythign special"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Would it matter... Would it truly matter? The specialties of someone is special to them... To others, it is nothing; they do not live with it. She walked forward and started to step up invisible stairs. She neared her leader, no threat posed to him. She reached her hand forward and pressed it against his 'cheek,' though it was only his mask. She was not going to remove the mask, and with his mind being able to supposedly read her's, she kept her thoughts upon him. Just her leader's person. She was crouched in front of him on the branch, leaning herself closer. Her thoughts then trailed to words; "To prove myself to you and show you what I can do is pointless when you have a bird feeding you what he has seen... It's almost boring.. Don't you agree, Leader-san?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:55 pm

*Can i Join....and watch?*
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:52 pm

(Yes but don't interfere)

"Do you question my judgement" Zetsumei said harshly.

"You should ask the other members what happened to the last member to do that....now fight or die" he said as his body faded into that of Deidarawho held up his hand and shot an explosive clay bird at her.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:53 am

"Of course not, Leader-senpai." Her lips would barely move, the words passing before Deidara fell into her vision. She sighed and weaved, the bomb whizzing passed her. She would spin her form, a knee slamming into the man's gut as she did. Her form then back flipped off of the branch, landing in a crouch below. As soon as she landed, nineteen more of her appeared around of her.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:50 am

(Ok these are still my characters, thus you should have said trough a knee at him, killing him, I am ok with, but not hitting, take into consideration these are just as strong as their normal selves)

Zetsumei just laughed.

"Have fun"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:36 pm

((Lol, there isn't much logic in that Rick. You can't claim a hit on me, but killing me instantly is OKAY!))
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:28 pm

(Well hits are easier to do, Killing would be more elaborate, basically treat these like clones, you wouldn't say you punched a clone as hard asyou could in the face you would throw a kunai at their heart)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:29 am

((Makes sense, but these guys seem far more powerful than a clone.))
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:44 am

(Well Obviously)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)   The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Test has Begun (Zetsumei and Leanna)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next