Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

peace talk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

peace talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace talk   peace talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:57 pm

hemeltsa awy int apuddle of water as his real form was pulling off his masked useing artic breath

artic breath B rank pulls off mask and breaths sharp shards of ice and blistering snow at his opponent (TAKES 5 HAND SIGNS TO DO)
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: peace talk   peace talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:59 pm

cole jumps into the air and dose hes 8 rib sheild to block the attack and says that is enough you are both good enough

8 rib shield- b rank-kekkie genkia forms a shield of bone in front of him
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: peace talk   peace talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:00 pm

he needs work but i wont kill him today i guess after all he will make a good pet for us
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: peace talk   peace talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:02 pm

i would be more selective he dident evan go all out on you in that fight he could have fineshed you just as fast as you him you are both = for he has the mangekio and could have but you down with it as well has you freeze him wich is why both of you came
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: peace talk   peace talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 pm

well i hade enough of fun for one day lets go back to the village
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peace talk   peace talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peace talk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Iwagakure-
Jump to: