Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jay Raxter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jayraxter

Jay Raxter Empty
PostSubject: Jay Raxter   Jay Raxter I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Name: Jerakai

Nickname/Alias/Criminal name: (Like Zabuza's "Demon of the Hidden Mist")

Ninja Rank: Magnikage

Village: Village of transparecncy

Clan: Gamiki

Height:5'9

Weight:225

Elemental Affinity: Illusion

Race: Human

Looks: Jay Raxter Jiraiya

Personality: Reclusive person, Strong minded, cool tempered, calm always thinking.

Skill: Kinjutsu, Ninjutsu

Kekkei Genkai: allows him to use his illusions with out cost to his own mind and allows him to hold more charkra than normal people

Jutsu: transparency- B rank allows him to turn invisibal until he draws contact

multi form- A rank allows him to turn himself into three seperate entitys all with the same power( strength is devided =)

chaos- A rank creats illusions in his oppoinates head(making them see and hear thing people with stroung enough minds can escape this)

telekenises- C rank allows the user to move thing with his mind (only for a short amount of time)

paralizing point- S rank forbidden jutsu allows him to permanently paralize his enemies(has to hit at the point of the top of the spine where it connects with the neck if not it dos nothing)

multi shiraken jutsu- S rank allows him to throw one shiraken and turn it into a thousand

mental sense- A rank allows him to feel his opponits brain waves(can sense any thing with brain activity with in 100 foot

total darkness- A rank forbidden jutsu clouds the opponents vision until all that is visible is complete and utter darkness ( has to make eye contact)

mind seal- S rank forbidden jutsu has to have multi form active triangle lates him self around the enemy and tearing apart there consiousness turning them into a vegtable(puts the mind into a coma has to be touching enemy with all three clones)

Chakra release- C rank- disbands his enemys chakra for a period of time but requires concentration to hold.

Mind conversion- A rank- allows the other person to approach him with insurance because he instills chakra around both of their minds and if any attack takes place during the negotiations the chakra is released killing the person that attacked instantly (this works on both him and his enemy and it is used with promission from both partys)

Chakra Scalple- s rank- controls chakra to be used as a blade on medical tool

Chakra exchange- c rank- allows him to grant a portion of his chakra to a nearby allie to aid them or to assist them.

Items/Weapons: shiriken, kunai

History: Ruling the village of transparency since the age of 13, Living hundreds of miles east of the land of fire, Just out of reach of the great ninja wars the village of transparency stayed neutral in the conflict. At the age of 13 jerakai's father was murdered while trying to protect the village from an onslaught of rogue ninja. Soon after his fathers death Jerakai was givin the title of Magnikage. since he was the only one who had been trained by his father and had knowledge of all the jutsu his people had to offer. Jerakai soon found wisdom that surpassed his age and became the greastest leader the village of transparency had ever known. Now at the age of 32 he wishes to maintain peace within his country and now is currently in the land of fire holding audiences with many of the lands leaders carfully listening and taking in each sides accounts of the current conflict. Deciding wich of the sides he would like to asist in what could be the next great ninja wars.Jay Raxter Jiraiya_Lord
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Jay Raxter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Raxter   Jay Raxter I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Don't get your hopes up buddy, I haven't even looked at this app yet...You aren't approved til I say so...In fact most of the characters that have been approved lately are more than likely not fit to be approved in my eyes. I'll look at this once I'm done with dinner.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Jay Raxter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Raxter   Jay Raxter I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 pm

jutsu imitation- A rank makes his opponet copy my hand sign making them thank there doing it - No

Chakra Scalple- s rank- controls chakra to be used as a blade on medical tool - No, this is a medical ninja technique.

Chakra exchange- c rank- allows him to grant a portion of his chakra to a nearby allie to aid them or to assist them.- No, this is a medical ninja technique.

telekenises- C rank allows the user to move thing with his mind - This is a one time use per use of the jutsu, if that doesn't make sense to you. Then let me try to explain....Each time the handseals are preformed for this technique, you can only move things with your mind for a SHORT duration.

Mind conversion- A rank- allows the other person to approach him with insurance because he instills chakra around the persons mind and if any attack takes place during the negotiations he releases the chakra killing that person instantly( used when negotiating with leaders and untrustworthy ninja) - No, that's extremely cheap.

mind seal- S rank forbidden jutsu has to have multi form active triangle lates him self around the enemy and tearing apart there consiousness turning them into a vegtable(puts the mind into a coma) - No, this is also extremely cheap.

mental sense- A rank allows him to feel his opponits brain waves(can sense any thing with brain activity) - What the hell? No that's cheap as fuck.

Chakra release- C rank- disbands his enemys chakra for a period of time but requires concentration to hold. - So basically he can stop an enemies use of chakra, as long as he keeps his concentration up...So it's a lose/lose technique that is only really useful in a team match up...That seems fair..

fake summoning-S rank forbidden jutsu makes his opponet see there loved ones die over in over again in there head

total darkness- A rank forbidden jutsu clouds the opponents vision until all that is visible is complete and utter darkness.
-Both of these techniques must require something to start the genjutsu...My character Kumo has similar abilities, but they both require him to ingest the enemies blood before he can use it...Or like Itachi's Mangenkyou Sharingan Tsukiyomo Technique, it requires him to make eye contact...Genjutsu's that are this powerful need something to make them begin...They cannot just suddenly happen...
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jay Raxter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Raxter   Jay Raxter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 am

Mind conversion- A rank- allows the other person to approach him with insurance because he instills chakra around both of their minds and if any attack takes place during the negotiations the chakra is released killing the person that attacked instantly (this works on both him and his enemy and it is used with promission from both parties)
I see no problem with this since it has to be agreed upon before this jutsu is activated(I had it explained to me over the phone).

But I don't know if Rick will let any more villages come into existance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jay Raxter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Raxter   Jay Raxter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Raxter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Creation :: Ninja Creation-
Jump to: