Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

brothers sparing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:22 pm

"oh really then show me what you got" as she vanished and reappeared be hind his brother an knocked him out with one shot "now it is just you and me" she said smileing
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:23 pm

"id like no other way" dirk says as he comes with a low kick
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:31 pm

as she seen the kick comeing the grabed him andan used the dance o the setting sun and sent him flying up in the air and as he tuned back towards her she used hevenly light toto blind him for the next attack

dance of the setting sun basicaly a throw that catches the opponet offgard
and sends them flying

hevenly light robes send off a large amount of light blinding the enemy
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:33 pm

dirk rubbs hes eyes in pain as he flys higher in the air
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 pm

she jumps in the air she used the puple mist to send him hurling to the ground

as purple mist only after dance of the setting sun wraps legs around their head and sends them striaght down
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:39 pm

dirk used sub. and followed up with the multi. shuriken jutsu

multiple shiraken jutsu- 4 hand signs allows him to make one shiraken look like three
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:50 pm

as she jumpe over the attack shedoged 2 of the shriken the last hit her in the arm slice here skin and and made her flinch for as second and drops to the ground and says you good but young
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 pm

dirk says "u ant seen nonthing yet" and grabed hes brothers arm and used absorbtion

shadow blade jutsu- A rank jutsu one time a day last resort- 8 hand signs forms a blade of charkra around his right arm can cut trough any substance if connects it will sever the charkra flow in the enemy(family trade mark jutsu can only do after absorbing enough charkra in battle)
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:55 pm

what are you up to he s out cold you cant do anything with him unless you want me to kill him the she used black mass

black mass she clones her sais and throws them rapidly at her opponets with deadly accurecy severing all main chakra points rendering their limbs parilized
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:57 pm

dirk uses shadow step moving him and zane out of arms way then uses 8 hand signs and forms shadow blade and attacks

shadow blade jutsu- A rank jutsu one time a day last resort- 8 hand signs forms a blade of charkra around his right arm can cut trough any substance if connects it will sever the charkra flow in the enemy(family trade mark jutsu can only do after absorbing enough charkra in battle)
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:00 pm

"whoa kid that pretty good" as she doged out of the way at the last second then she noticed he had cut her shit and fled back away be cause she new she could not win when he is in that state
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:01 pm

dirk wakes up zane and they go and report the incedent to the hokaga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brothers sparing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: