Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival at Konoha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:04 am

Kurai chuckles, popping his neck as he looked up to the chef...He rubbed the back of his neck as he ordered...
"Yeah, I guess I'll get two beef ramen's on me..."
He smirked, sitting down next to her...
Back to top Go down
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:23 am

"Well thank you" Choni sits down and waits for the ramen to come. "So how did you get karasu?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Kuria smirked at her, popping his neck as he scratched the back of his neck....He turned his head to her and spoke."My father gave him to me as a boy...Said he would help me become a powerful shinobi...."
Back to top Go down
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:06 pm

"How is that?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Kurai smirked at her, he scratched the back of his neck as he shrugged..."Not exactly sure, but he's a handy support and a really good friend..."
Back to top Go down
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:04 am

"Heh, the same goes for me and Palon." Choni looks up at the falcon as he lands on her shoulder. "Except he literally fell into my life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival at Konoha
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: