Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure Empty
PostSubject: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Vivianna marched into the clearing, her wicker pack creaking slightly with each step, she stooped down at the nearby creek and took a sip of water, she felt a presence behind her and turned calmly toward it "you are skilled to get so close without my realizing it, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Kokoro came lumbering up behind her..."Sneak? Nah fuck that...I was just walking for some water chill out bro.." Kokoro then realized it was a girl who stood before him, "Uhh what do I want? That sweet ass!" Kokoro chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:51 pm

"hmm, sweet, you seem familiar, might i know you from somewhere?" she questioned unenthusiastically
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:52 pm

"Kokoro your vulgarity always lightens the situation" Ibara said as a plant on the other side of the river formed into Ibara's human form.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:54 pm

"Yeah maybe your bedroom." Kokoro chuckled, Ibara then appeared beside them..."Aw what the fuck Ibara! So close to gettin some snatch and you come in with your fucked up plant shit."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:55 pm

"Was I interuppting" he said fixing his mask.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Vivianna chuckled "i like your witticism, but honestly i wish to know what exactly it is your doing here" she turned to Ibara, knowing answers from Kokoro weren't going to come easily "will you give me the answers your friend here will not?" and with a passing glance at Kokoro she added "and you haven't seen the inside of my bedroom i assure you....but play your cards right...." she stopped mid sentence and gave him a sly smile before turning her attention back to Ibara
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:03 pm

"Hey lady, don't talk to me like I'm stupid...Just cause I have no fuckin clue what any of that meant...Doesn't mean Im dumb..." Kokoro scartched his head..."GAH! What do you want from us lady?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:05 pm

"Pose your questions" Ibara said smiling under his mask.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Vivianna smiled at Kokoro's thick headedness "well first of all your in this clearing with me, and obviously are both powerful nin, you both also seem familiar, though ive been a missing nin for quite some time now and am sure your not from a particular village" she looked them both over "so who are you, and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:12 pm

"I have no village, I haven't for as long as I can remember, then again I don't even know how old I am....at least 200" he said walking closer to the girl.

"I am not sure about Kokoro but I assure you he is with no village"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:14 pm

"hmm, missing nin, though that still doesn't explain why you look so.....familiar...." she said slowly as if some thought was bubbling up to the surface
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Kokoro yawned...."I went for water, you were here...End of story...God you guys get so fuckin complicated when you talk...So many big stupid words..GAH"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:22 pm

"My familiarity to you is unknown to me" Ibara said quietly as he put his hands into his robe.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Vivianna chuckled at Kokoros remark, then blurted out "Higure, i remember you from the bingo book!"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:28 pm

"Dude they wrote a fucking book about us/?!?!?! Aw that sucks shit, I cant read! Why couldnt they do afucking movie or something."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Vivianna laughed "the Higure seem to be a powerful organization, would you mind if i asked to join?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:32 pm

"They know my name....how displeasing, what did they use for my name, do you know" Ibara said shifting his body awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:34 pm

"your name isnt in here" she had her bingo book out "but it does have a slightly fuzzy picture
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:36 pm

"Hehe, Im glad they know mine...They would have to be fucking retarded if they didn't...I dunno how many times I screamed it after murdering some one..." Kokoro chuckled..."Gotta let em know your the one who got em, or else it aint no fun."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Vivianna chuckled "so, about my entry...."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:39 pm

"Uhh, why would we let snatch into our ranks? PUSSY CANT FIGHT ALONG SIDE COCK GOD DAMN IT!"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:43 am

AaKari walked in and chuckled...

"thas very sexist.." he said with his arms crossed looking across the room with his white eyes
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:55 am

Kokoro shook his head and pointed at AaKari in annoyance..."and your gay! Fuck that! No snatch unless its a groupie!"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:16 pm

AaKari chuckled in a disgraced tone...

"why must you be so loud?" he asked looking at Kokoro.... with a settle voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next