Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iwasaki Choni

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Iwasaki Choni Empty
PostSubject: Iwasaki Choni   Iwasaki Choni I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:26 am

Name: Iwasaki Choni

Nickname/Alias/Criminal name:

Ninja Rank: Chunin

Village: Amegakure

Clan: Iwasaki

Height: 5'11"

Weight:115 lbs

Elemental Affinity:Wind

Race: Human

Looks: ...)Iwasaki Choni The_Ninja_Girl_by_salva_nos
Iwasaki Choni Anime_ninja-girl-1[/img]

Personality: Fun loving, non outgoing, loves to commit "crimes"

Skill: PRIMARY: Doujutsu (Eye techiniques such as sharingan or byukugan)
SECONDARY: Ninjutsu

Kekkei Genkai: Getsuei shikon (moon fang) Choni's blades disperse into hundreds of tiny peices that look like fangs. She can control them as they float in the air and are razor sharp. (like bayakuyas bankai in bleach)

Jutsu:
Dance of the Crescent Moon: A sword technique which creates two clones that attack simultaneously to confuse the opponent.

Shadow clone Technique: Unlike the regular Bunshin no Jutsu, Kage Bunshins fight back. It's not just an illusion, it creates real clones. The power and chakra of the user is evenly devided among the clones depending on how many there are. This makes it impossible to decipher which is the real body. If a clone recieves a direct hit, the clone will disappear. This is treated as a forbidden jutsu but many advanced shinobi still know and use it. It is mainly a jounin level technique.

Transformation Skill: A basic shinobi skill. Transforms the user into another different appearance. Whether they transform into another person or turn into a material thing such as a shuriken, doesn't matter.

Wind Blade: Creates a blade of wind, very hard to block. Requires no tool to perform.

Wind Needles: creates needles out of air, similar to wind blade, can paralize an opponent, much like haku's ice needles.

Chakra sight: can see any chakra that is wind based and can channel it againts them if need be.

Air Detect: Can send out chakra-charged air particles and veiw sourroundings.

Blade Disperse: A low energy version of Getsuei Shikon, the blades disperse to 5 feet, then come back.

Items/Weapons: Two Shōtō, (short katanas) 20 shuriken, 10 kunai

History: Choni was born in the civil war torn Amegakure to Iwasaki Swano and Bonahure Kisaku. She was raised by her father Kisaku until he was killed by a rebel. After her fathers death, Choni decided to become a shinobi, and was taught the basics by her grandfather Iwasaki Modero. He too was killed by rebels. By this time her mother had dissapeared, most likely captured and forced to be a slave, but Choni still had the money for school. She graduated from the acadamy at age 12, then only one year later passed the chunin exams . 2 years after passing, she was captured, and the six tailed beast was sealed inside her, the labratory was desroyed by the beast before it was sealed inside her. She ran away and now resides in a cave just north of Sunagakure. She frequently visits for food and provisions.

Last edited by nick331hog on Tue May 26, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Iwasaki Choni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwasaki Choni   Iwasaki Choni I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:42 am

She looks cool and the second picture looks like she belongs to the Village Hidden under the Moon.
Back to top Go down
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Iwasaki Choni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwasaki Choni   Iwasaki Choni I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:36 am

... no she doesnt
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Iwasaki Choni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwasaki Choni   Iwasaki Choni I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Yeah she does, the whole moon thing, dark clothing, just looks cool. Take the compliment, you don't have to be from the village, I was just saying it looked COOL.
Back to top Go down
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Iwasaki Choni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwasaki Choni   Iwasaki Choni I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:52 pm

thanks, i guess
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Iwasaki Choni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwasaki Choni   Iwasaki Choni I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm

This seems fine, unless Cult has something else to say Approved...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Iwasaki Choni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwasaki Choni   Iwasaki Choni I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Looks good.

Except your jutsus aren't very complete, you will be pretty limited.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Iwasaki Choni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwasaki Choni   Iwasaki Choni I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:47 pm

i dont really know the system you guys are using, so any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Iwasaki Choni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwasaki Choni   Iwasaki Choni I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Just add some jutsu.

You don't have to put all of them but put alot.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Iwasaki Choni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwasaki Choni   Iwasaki Choni I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iwasaki Choni
Page 1 of 1