Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vivianna Maritsia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Name: Vivianna Maritsia

Nickname/Alias/Criminal name: Meso Forto

Ninja Rank: Higure

Village: Iwagakure

Clan: Maritsia

Height: 5, 8

Weight: 138 lbs

Elemental Affinity: Small amounts of each

Race: Human

Looks: Vivianna Maritsia CG_SILV_Girl_36_by_iDNAR

Personality: Vivianna is insane, making her personality swing rapidly, usually she is either bubbly and ditsy, or cold and unfeeling

Skill: Doujutsu

Kekkei Genkai: Kenaigan eye- Vivianna Maritsia Th_Burning_Soul-1 The Kenaigan eye is a Doujutsu, in most member's it allows the user to have affinities for all elements, much like the Rinnegan, though to a lesser extent, it also allows the user to slightly manipulate material objects telekinetically, such as morphing a jar into a liquid state etc. when a User is born however a reaction similiar to the Mangekyou takes place, the eye is activated to a overloaded extent when the baby first opens its eyes and in this moment anyone looking into the childs eyes will have their souls ripped apart, destroying their elemental affinity and causing extreme pain enough to break a normal person, but this only happens at birth

Jutsu: None besides basic Academy Jutsu, see History, Vivianna still has knowledge of Taijutsu and is still pretty fast, though she doesnt know any actual techniques

Items: she carries her Omni items on her at all times, Omni can run out of chakra but can never truly be destroyed till the item that they spawned from is destroyed, meaning they can still physically attack until they are worn out and even then they can be used to protect Vivianna from attacks, when an item is destroyed the Omni immediatly disappears, it transfers its portion of spirit to a nearby object and slowly bides power until it can be used again, this usually takes anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours depending on what condition the Omni was in when it was destroyed, Vivianna innately knows what objects her Omni are residing in

Ani-Morph's: These are Vivianna's alternate Doujutsu created personalities

Thunder

Kurazu

Thunder speaks and acts quickly, he has a voice that would match a comedians and he loves running circles around people, both in battle and in normal conversation

Vivianna Maritsia O_L_T_Z_by_dragon_Lace

Earth

Mnemono

Earth is very slow when it comes to speech and thought, he usually speaks slowly in a low grumbling tone, he is fast in action and is a very defensive fighter

Vivianna Maritsia Some_dragon_D__by_Shinerai

Wind

Narin

Wind is witty and sarcastic, he is a bit on the insane side and is often heard peeling off twitters of laughter after most of his sentences, Wind has a high pitched voice

Vivianna Maritsia Avian_by_zomby138

Fire

Furnia

Fire is calm and collected, she enjoys battle but takes it without the fiery passion that belies her element, she instead takes it as a challenge, never losing her cool and always trying to outthink her opponent, she has a childlike tone that is very contrary to the way she looks

Vivianna Maritsia Kimbo_model_sheet_2007_by_kimbo_dem

Darkness

Mesoca

Darkness is deep and brooding, he speaks infrequently and his words underlie a much larger meaning, his voice is two overlapping each other and echoes

Vivianna Maritsia Onyx_the_ora_of_Darkness_by_kilara

Light

Terria

Light is a warm and caring soul who delights in helping other's, she is very wise and usually takes on a motherly tone when addressing other's

Vivianna Maritsia Wolf-1

Water

Karemae

Water is Cunning and Sly, she prides herself in her stealth abilities, she is incredibly hotheaded and proud and speaks with a cold and sarcastic tone

Vivianna Maritsia Demon-1

Illusion

Mizuna

Illusion is a master of Genjutsu and Medical techniques, he is very wise and speaks with a slight british accent, he is a bit twisted and speaks in mostly riddles

Vivianna Maritsia Shadow_Pheonix_by_Novawuff

Ultimate: Death

Mara

Death never speaks, it simply comes, it is an incredibly powerful Ani-Morph, and easily is more powerful than most Summons, though Vivianna has only used it once, and never again, for when it comes it shows the image of Viviannas mother resting within its stomach, and the sight pains Vivianna greatly

Vivianna Maritsia Can_you_smell_Death__by_rage1986

History: Her father was the last of their bloodline, he impregnated a young peasant girl and soon after died of mysterious causes, leaving his daughter the true last heir to the clan's bloodline, the peasant girl bore Vivianna but, in according to tradition of the village, held a mirror in front of the baby's face, believing it would show the baby who it was and have it become more successful in life, unfortunately this was when her Doujutsu activated, her own soul was ripped apart, driving her insane from birth, her spirit flew into shreds but couldn't fully leave because of the affinity property of her Doujutsu, they instead utilized the telekinetic property to fuse themselves to objects in the room, binding their elemental affinity and personality to it, a nearby wicker basket became the Earth Omni (or Ani-Morph) a feather from a dream catcher became Wind, a small lump of iron became Thunder, a small jug of water became Water, a small piece of flint became Fire, a almost spent candle became light, a small cut of black cloth became Darkness, a small translucent swatch of silk became Illusion and finally, the Doujutsu killed her mother, using her soul as the final Omni, Death, her Omni can use jutsu, but sadly because of the effects of the Doujutsu, she herself cannot, she was raised at the orphanage, unaware of her power until years later when she returned to the house, she found these items and finally activated their power, she made the wicker basket into a sort of backpack-like device and stored all the items in there, the village branded this little girl a threat, and she fled the city in fear, she soon became angry at the small village that cast her out, she came back years later and burnt it to the ground, this would allow her to be contacted by the Higure, and soon join their ranks

Last edited by Inferoo357 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:00 pm

I really don't think that Kekkei Genkai will ever get through. Especially since it violates the "No existing eye abilities outside of their canon Doujutsu."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:49 am

I didn't hear about that rule, the closest i saw was "no other sharingan abilities outside the canon sharingan abilities" so if it is there im sorry, but i think its a very well thought out Doujutsu and should at least be considered for approval also some things to consider

A- Vivianna is the last of her clan, making other users unable to copy such a trait

B- The effects don't actually apply to Vivianna as it normally would, the "Mangekyou" like reaction that happens at birth is released upon herself and it tears her apart, destroying her elemental affinity but because the Doujutsu gives her the affinity it breaks her, splitting her spirit into different forms (the Ani-Morphs) and leaving her unable to do any jutsu of her own, the Ani-Morphs act sort of like Kakuzu's demon's but there are more to compensate for her lack of techniques, the main reason i made the Doujutsu was to explain how she is able to do this
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:31 am

Done

Also, she cant use the Doujutsu herself

it is made up of 2 parts

1- Elemental Affinities

2- Telekinesis

She cant use the elemental affinities because she had her soul ripped apart and the Telekinesis no longer will work for her because its technically already in use to allow her Omni to be in existance
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:45 pm

it is a nice charecter and i like the idea but omni is my name sake and clan so can you please change the name for me and i wont have a problem with your charecter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:27 am

omni is just the name of her "summons" id rather not change it
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm

will you at least change it from omni to oni for me please
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:05 pm

will you at least change it from omni to oni for me please
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:18 pm

why is it such a big deal? Omni is a prefix with a broad term, are you saying no one else can use "Omni" in their characters now because its your clans last name? Omni can mean many different things, ill change it for you but be a little understanding
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:39 pm

i am not meaning it like that i i dont want you mad it is just my thingif you want she can use it i dont want to look like a dick iam just saying that i would like it if you would iam sorry again
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:44 pm

but i love the idea and when you you want i will talk to viva la cult and over the phone to set you up his internet is down and he wants me to let him know before i approve anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vivianna Maritsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivianna Maritsia   Vivianna Maritsia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivianna Maritsia
Page 1 of 1