Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering Materials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

Gathering Materials Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:56 am

Ein approached the mouth of the cave, the cloying stench of flesh and various other things that couldnt quite be deciphered lingered in the air around the entrance "ah, my old haunt, just came to pick up a few things" he chuckled slightly and shuffled inside
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:00 am

Kokoro came walking up with a big smile on his face....He stared at the outside of the cave oddly...."Why the fuck would Ein go into some shitty smelly cave...Maybe a tailed beast?" Kokoro chuckled...."That fucker aint takin all the glory!" Kokoro ran in after him.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:02 am

Ein was gathering his materials when Kokoro burst in "damnit, what are you doing her? ever heard of knocking?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:06 am

"FUCK NO!" Kokoro said quickly with a smile..."I thought you were coming here to fight somethin cool...But you're not...You're just gatherin stupid shit."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:11 am

Ein smiled wryly "you may be loud and obnoxious but ive always liked your attitude Kokoro" he pondered for a moment before going to an adjacent wall and tapping it, it echoed like a chime and a circle of light rippled outward from the spot, the wall ground away to reveal a hidden storage area filled with scrolls "im just gathering some things here man, not really much here for you unless your volunteering to be a test subject, don't know how much you'll like that though" he chuckled softly
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:16 am

Kokoro rose his eyebrow at Ein,"Test subject? Is that some weird way of you hitting on me? No fuckin way!"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:20 am

Ein smiled "not likely Kokoro, i know about your hearts, ive done experiments that were.....similiar shall we say, though most of my test subjects died....painfully, so i couldnt get the results i wanted, but you, you can't die, at least not in the more accepted meaning of the word, so you would be perfect for the operation"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:24 am

Kokoro chuckled..."Alright what ever man...Just make it fuckin fun! Maybe get somethin to drink while its goin on...For some reason I get real thirsty when I start bleedin."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:30 am

Ein smiled and mumbled something about the thirst being caused by loss of humours, he strapped Kokoro to a table, leaving one arm free so that he could drink from the basin of water he'd set aside for him to drink, Ein then slammed a scroll down onto the side of the table, which poofed into hundreds of wicked looking instruments, seeming more for torture than for surgery "this wont hurt a bit" he smiled "it'll hurt a lot" he chuckled coyly at his own joke "lets begin shall we?" he said, slipping back into his old mad scientist mentality
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:32 am

"It's fine, I like to hurt..."He chuckled..."By the way...Water fucking sucks!"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:36 am

Ein pointed at the basin, using his chkra to change the consistency to something sweeter "there" he picked up a finely sharpened knife and cut below Kokoro's ribcage, he lifted the flap of skin away and stamped another scroll onto the table, it created a small shrine with an odd bowl which Ein began pouring chakra into with one hand while the other used a caliper-looking tool to cinch loose blood vessels "how ya doin?" he questioned Kokoro
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:38 am

Kokoro yawned obnoxiously loud..."Good...But I am real fuckin hungry for some reason..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:45 am

Ein chuckled, producing a shank of ham that rested next to the basin, the bowl now held what looked like a heart, shaped entirely of chakra, he severed the ties to it and lifted it up and under the rib cage, he began attaching loose blood vessels to it, watching the crimson tide pass through the translucent substance, he quickly stitched up the flap of skin and dusted his hands off "all done, your new heart is comprised entirely of chakra, only elemental ninjutsu will be able to harm it and it now produces a bit of its own chakra, its also not technically a tenketsu point, so it cant be shut off, but if your other tenketsu points get shut off then the most this heart will allow you to do is run, it produces chakra, but not alot" he thought about what he said for a second "actually, i imagine if anybody shut off your tenketsu points, they should be running, ive seen how pissed you can get"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:50 am

"Speakin a different language to me man...I just cut people up, no need for that special stuff...Thanks for...Err a stronger heart I guess..." Kokoro chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:55 am

"hmm...." thought Ein for a long while "later, i think i may be able to create a heart that will help you even further, c'mon, lets get back to HQ i have all i came for" he summoned a large alligator looking creature, which quickly devoured all the items Ein had wanted put away then poofed out of existence "shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:57 am

"Yeah sure what ever...I just hope they fucking got food back at HQ...I'm hungry as hell." Kokoro stood up and got ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Materials   Gathering Materials I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Materials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: