The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kuuoki Masari

Go down 
AuthorMessage
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Kuuoki Masari The_Dragon_Rider_by_kael360

Name:Kuuoki Masari

Village: hidden in the fire

Ninja Rank:jounin

Clan:oosaki

Looks: tall slinder tan muscular

Personality:Kuuoki is very out spoken and very prideful

Special Characteristics:Kekkei Genkaiwhen used summons a flame in the form of a dragon for Kuuoki to ride he is a great marksman with a bow and arrows.

Elements: fire

Skills/Specialties: genjutsu

Jutsu's:
fire arrows: C rank an arrow enfused with fire chakra can set stuff on fire

lighting arrows: C rank fast as light and more deadly than the fire arrows

dragon arrows: A rank transforms the fire arrow into a fire dragon in mid flight (takes a lot of chakra)

dragon scales: A rank shoots the earth arrows at the ground and it forms a wall of earth that sprots ten spikes out at his opponent

dragons wing beat: A rank curves the wind arrow a cearten way and it forms a whirl wind about ten feet by four feet

dragons rour: A rank shoots the lighning arrow into the sky and it rains down lighting for the next hout (lighting randamly stike the ground constinly to make his foe have to concentrate on other than the fight)

dragons geneicide- S rank the fire dragon spirls down at enemy and explodes on contact shooting a wave of fire from all sides (fire goes about ten to fiften feet)

solar blaze: B ranka brilliant flash of light used to blind enemies temporarly

dragons rage: A rank a fire ball so hot it would melt the most metal (size of the grand fire ball jutsu)

blazing draon: A rank summons a dragon made of flames to do his bidding (requirs a summoning scroll with blood contact with 50 hand signs)

Kuuoki Masari Dragon-fire

history:
As a child Kuuoki has always had a fascination with fire and learnd he could not be burnt by it. As he grew his father taught him the ultimate summoning jutsu or so he thought. it took him 5 years to master the blazing dragon jutsu. throught the years his father taught him many jutsus that he never thought he would use until now>

Last edited by killerozzy on Thu May 21, 2009 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:24 pm

In case you haven't noticed, dragons don't make a common appearence in Naruto.

I'm going to say no, but I am leaving this decision up to Atreyuvision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:08 am

i dont like the "X Times a day" stuff...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Zabuza used water dragons and plenty of them, but it was never a REAL dragon...Just one made from water that would seek and destroy the opponent...Kakashi was also able to use this technique...So dragons do show up in Naruto...And either way, summoning a giant fire dragon and riding on it to shoot bow an arrows at Genin level ninja is a bit extreme. That needs to be nerfed....If you are going to have dragons as a part of your character, summoning an actual dragon is a bit extreme for even a Jounin level ninja, but at least in that case it would make some sort of sense. Most your uses of dragons will be as Zabuza used, jutsus that create dragons based on your element that seek and destroy enemies...He even went as far as being able to change the size of the dragon, but of course the bigger the dragon, the more chakra cost. And thank you Cult for wanting my opinion here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Your welcome Ralph.

And that is what I meant REAL dragons don't make an appearence hardly ever.

Nerf this one a lot.

Honestly these new ninja are all kinda pissing me off.

Originality is cool but you guys are taking this to far, your ideas are cool....for like Sannin level.

These are Genin remember that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:12 am

it is not a real fire dragon it is a summon of flames that are in the shape of a dragon like the water dragon but with flames instead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:15 am

Kakashi was Jounin level and could use his Earth Tracking Nin Hounds, a summon that though it wasn't big, served a single purpose, i think that we could include Dragon's as a summon, his could be kind of small but big enough to carry him but have no other abilities other than simply flying, that seems fair right?

Also summoning Dragon's doesn't seem that odd to me, i mean, Pain summons fucking Cerberus the three headed dog, next to that Dragon's are suddenly pretty normal lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:18 am

all it does is give my ninja the ability to fly pretty much my ninja does his shooting with a bow from the back of the dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:35 am

It still seems a bit extreme to use a beast with such flying grace and speed at genin level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:53 am

this is my jounin my healer / paralizer is my genin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Ah well in that case I'm sure we can make some exceptions...Riding a dragon doesn't seem very OP at all considering Deidara rides a giant bird that is also a giant bomb....It could have a similar ability to Deidara's bird as well...When Deidara's bird becomes damaged, or if he just wishes to blow some one up, he jumps off of it and it hurls towards the ground to BOOM the opponents....Your dragon could do the same, just have a fire impact when it hits the ground...Just making a suggestion....Razz

Ah and one more thing, summoning and using this fire dragon for flight cannot be repeated hundreds of times in battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:34 pm

it is a one time use cause it uses so much chakra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:33 pm

make a diffrent arrow for each element then you can still only ahav a certasit amount of each then i migh approve it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:40 am

Keep the arrows to 2 elements. It's in the rules. Do that and you're approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:59 pm

me and jerm helped him fix the stuff that was wroung with this charector
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Kuuoki Masari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuuoki Masari   Kuuoki Masari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuuoki Masari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Creation :: Ninja Creation-
Jump to: