Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosities

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Curiosities - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 am

Kumo let all the shurikens pummel into him, he then fell to the ground, thousands of spiders crawled from his corpse...He then reformed right behind Rave, "I must say, you are rather entertaining..." Kumo licked his lips evilly..."To be able to keep up with me is amazing to say the very least...but you will never defeat me, You may ask anyone who is here...You couldn't defeat even the weakest member of the Higure...But please do not take offense, I wish to make use of you...I wish to make you more powerful, I wish to make you one of us...But the question is, are you willing to learn..."
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:33 pm

as rave heard his words a slowly start to turn more human like and said "teach me i want the power and the abilltty to be strong please"
as he finaly fails to one knee coughing up blood from the poison thinking to my self "i tried iam at my limit"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:40 pm

AaKari looked at the man and chuckled....
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:40 am

Kumo chuckled as he placed a hand onto his shoulder, his hand opened up, a hole forming in his palm...it then sucked the venom from him..."You will be trained by us, once your training is complete you will be placed in a trial that we will speak of when the time comes...As of now I will be the only one to train you, unless the others would like to aid."
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:31 pm

"alright" said rave with a smile then passed out from the pain
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Kumo made his spiders pick Rave up, they crawled underneath him and carried him similar to how ants carry objects...Kumo then began walking away from everyone, his spiders carrying Rave at his side...He was heading to a hot spring nearby that is said to help with wounds, injuries, sickness, and poisons...Some say it is magic...Once there the spiders led him into the springs and dropped him into them...Kumo watched, waiting to see if he would wake up or simply stay unconscious...
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:43 pm

rave woke up coughing and gaging on the water and said "what happend and another thing i would like to know the name of the man who beat me so badly
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Kumo chuckled, "How flattering..." He said with a deliciously evil smile, he moved his head slightly downwards as he licked his lips. "I am the infamous Kumo-Kukuou Monsuta..."
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:02 pm

"well i am rave omni the kage of the omni clan of the village hidden in the cave nice to meet you so what are we going to do now"rave said looking at the man standing over him
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Kumo chuckled, covering his laugh by cupping his right hand over his lips...He removed his right hand and placed it at his side, licking his lips as he flicked his hair around so that it would land in his face, covering his face from Rave's view...He looked down at him, an evil grin spread across his pale face, being barely visible through his thick black hair..."We make you stronger...I want you to defeat one of my minions...If you are incapable of doing so, then we have much work to do..." Kumo clapped his hands together, he began preforming hand seals, during one of the seals he brought his hand up to his face. He then bit his thumb, breaking the skin and causing him to bleed. He wiped it across his opposite hands palm and brought it down to the green forest floor...Suddenly a dark purple smoke cloud poofed into existence, the smoke was highly poisonous...Once it cleared a large Arachnid creature stood before Rave..."Welcome the Arachnid of power..." He grinned evilly...The Arachnid let out a ferocious roar, pounding it's four arms against it's own chest...It pointed at Rave with two arms and grinned evilly... "I will crush your bones into dust!" The Arachnid yelled triumphantly.

Rank A - Arachnid of Power - The user preforms quite a few handseals, then cuts himself to offer his own blood. He then summons an arachnid ally who focuses on strength and power, he is rather slow but is large and durable.
Curiosities - Page 3 Who_stole_my_Cookies_by_Beloved_Creature
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:58 pm

rave jumped out of the water and grined then landed on the tree above the spider he then done a few hand signs and and engulfed himself in fire and as he jumped straight down he used another jutsu in mid air aming for the spider

embodiement of fire: "can only be done 4 times per day" has to have 4 hand signs for it too work"only in fire armor adds intese heat to the surounding area to stop people from takeing cover in anyway"he also has protect from fire attacks and it allow him to walk through fire and intense heat

explosive: temper it makes a intense brust of heat melt the ground into lava
fields
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 am

Kumo's spider put two of it's hand together, preforming a few handsigns so that he could use a somewhat advanced earth technique. The attack couldn't harm him while this technique was activated, making him invincible for the time being....The Spider then threw it's other two arms that were not preforming hand signs into the oncoming Rave.

Doton; Hard Earth Skin
Rank A
Description: After a quick few handseals, the user's skin becomes nearly unbreakable and turn to a dark earth like color for a short duration of time.
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm

rave then jumped on top of each arm and fliped back wards sticking two paperbomds to each arm then sending a wave of fire at the spider concileing shurikens

firestarter: all ninja tools wich he uses get infused with chakrai and catch on fire
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Just before the explosion's and fire could hit the spider, with it's other two arms it managed to pull off the handseals to the same exact technique used before..."The Arachnids are superior! With four arms we are capable of doing so much more!" It then lowered it's hard skull and rammed it into him....Kumo merely chuckled...."Ah you are right my friend, four arms are better than two..." Kumo chuckled evilly, he too could use four arms...But rarely ever chose to...

Doton; Hard Earth Skin
Rank A
Description: After a quick few handseals, the user's skin becomes nearly unbreakable and turn to a dark earth like color for a short duration of time.
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:54 pm

as rave flew bck from the hit he turned in mid air and did a few handsigns and and said "rise from the ashes pheinox of fath" a peice of his armor flew off his body and turned into a giant phenoix

ashes of the phenoix:rank S needs ten hand signs and summoning scroll he sommons a great phenoix from the fires to do his bidding
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Kumo chuckled as he eyed the Phoenix, his Arachnid and him both seemed to fearless of his jutsu...The Arachnid then lunged for him, preforming hand signs with two hands while his other two got ready to attack...
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm

as the spider lunged towards him he jumped on the phenoix and did a few hand signs phenoix feather jutsu he yelled as the massive bird shot out mutiple feathers at his opponent

phenoix feather jutsu rank B flaps his giaint wings and send flaming feathes toward the opponent
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:20 pm

The Spider chuckled, it had pulled off two jutsus due to the four hands it had....It laughed madly as it's skin became a dark brown, it was invincible...The Spider then cocked it's heavy fist back and pounded it towards the Phoenix and Rave.

Doton; Hard Earth Skin
Rank A

Doton; Hard Earth Punch
Rank A
Description: After a quick few handseals, the user's fists become unbelievably hard, the user then is lunged by his own chakra towards the enemy so that he may attack them.
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:17 pm

rave told the the phenoix to breath fire at the the spider and as the fire surounded turning it into red hot rocks flying at him then he made a clone infront of him to run nto the punch as he jumped to safety laughing the clone expolded into a massive wave cooling the spider vary fast

water clone rank B when destroyed tuns into a wave of water crushin the opponet under it

{when rocks get really hot then cools down really quick it cracks and breaks to peices}

Last edited by rave on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:34 pm

((Good thinking, but there is one problem with it. You can't replace the original copy with a clone, that's not possible. The original was on the phoenix, there's no way a clone could have taken your place unless you would have cloned in an earlier post and separated the clone and the original. Or do what Itachi does and just make the clone appear beside me, but that wouldn't have worked in this situation since I was in the air.))
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:34 pm

(kk i understand what if i was to make one in front of me instead )
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:41 pm

((That would affect both of us, but okay))
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 pm

(i fixed it on the posy above me talking to you allready)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:23 pm

The Spider moved with great speed, but he was caught by the fire attacks; but just before he could be finished off, a great fuuton wave blasted all the water and the clone away. The fuuton wave continued to travel towards Rave and his Phoenix. His second Spider summoning stood at the start of the wave, it was the Arachnid of Speed... The Spider of Strength shook the heat off once his Earth skin wore off, he merely grinned...."Close mortal...But I will not make the same mistake twice!" He punched the ground, sending a violent shockwave that rippled through the Earth towards Rave; rocks flew up as the shockwave passed, combining their two attacks, Wind and Earth in unison....

Name: Great Wind
Description: After preforming a string of handseals, the user cups his hands over his mouth. Sending out a large wave of wind from his mouth.

Rank A - Arachnid of Speed - The user preforms quite a few handseals, then cuts himself to offer his own blood. He then summons an arachnid ally who moves with great finesse, relying mostly on web abilities, and wind jutsu. This Spider's element is Wind

Curiosities - Page 3 250px-Warrior
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:11 pm

the phenox flew up away from the attack as it slamed into a group of trees turnning them to rubble rave threw the shuriken once again at both of the spiders this time as he did a few more handsigns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosities
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: