Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dirk shien genin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

dirk shien genin Empty
PostSubject: dirk shien genin   dirk shien genin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Name:dirk shein

Nickname/Alias/Criminal name: knight fall

Ninja Rank: genin

Village: out skirts of Konoha

Clan: shein

Height:6.3

Weight:180

Elemental Affinity: kekkei genkai

Race: human

Looks: dirk shien genin Badvamp

Personality: mysterious, kinda keeps to him self, his brother is the only person he carries a conversation with, he does not really think alot in battle he acts on his instinct

Skill: Ninjutsu , kekkei genkai

Kekkei Genkai: dark instinct gives him better reflexes and see in the dark and see there carkra aura and he can absorb charkra through his hands(only acivates in battle)

fighting style: shein offensive style

Jutsu:
absortion- B rank can absorb C and D rank jutsu(as he grows he will be able to absorb more powerfull attacks as he masters it)

charkra blitz- tiejutsu- kekkei genkai- useing his increased reflexes he can attack in a circle around they opponet landing weak but fast punches and kicks that drain ther charkra(easily escaped)

charkra force- kekkei genkai- using charkra he absorbed he fources charkra back through there body paralizing them for a few seconds so he can escape

shadow step- C rank a quick burst of speed useing charkra(can only go about ten feet mostly for escaping or catching some one)

shadow clone jutsu- C rank can creat copys of himself

shadow blade jutsu- A rank jutsu one time a day last resort- 8 hand signs forms a blade of charkra around his right arm can cut trough any substance if connects it will sever the charkra flow in the enemy(family trade mark jutsu can only do after absorbing enough charkra in battle)

engulf- B rank forms a sheild of charkra in front of him to stop attacks

transformations jutsu- allows him to take the form of other people(used for escaping enemy villages mostly)

subtition jutsu- allows him in a second he changes a near object in to himself to escape the incoming hit

charkra concetraion- allows him to walk on water or walk up trees or walls

multiple shiraken jutsu- B rank allows him to make one shiraken look like three

Items/Weapons: shiriken, blind wires, and allways prepared for the coming mission

History: his family lived out side of Konoha in peace, his father traind him and his little brother evrey day his brother was better than him with the defensive style but he had a better grasp on the offensive style then one day after there training they went to the woods to play they got turned around in the woods and was gone for three or four hours when they got back they saw the forth hokaga fleaing there home with the anbu black ops they went to discover what had happen and they found there hole family was killed they saught to get reveng on the fourth when he was killed sealin the nine tail fox the third explaind that it was the nine tail fox that had killed there family and the fourth was trying to help protect there home they vowed to help defend the village and joind the ninja academy

Last edited by travishogsed on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:25 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

dirk shien genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirk shien genin   dirk shien genin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:09 pm

No to the Kekkei Genkai.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

dirk shien genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirk shien genin   dirk shien genin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:27 pm

A bit OPed, nerf it a bit.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

dirk shien genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirk shien genin   dirk shien genin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Nerf all of those jutsus. Sad
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

dirk shien genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirk shien genin   dirk shien genin I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:15 pm

The Maga Drain is a big No no

My Higure has a jutsu like that and it is his strongest jutsu while also being a forbidden jutsu.

So that has to go.

And nerf those stronger jutsus more.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

dirk shien genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirk shien genin   dirk shien genin I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:17 am

no A-Ranks on Genin please
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

dirk shien genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirk shien genin   dirk shien genin I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:22 pm

shadow blade is my only a rank jutsu and it is a family trade mark jutsu and keishi nara has an a rank jutsu and he is an approved genin and absortion- can absorb C and D rank jutsu(as he grows he will be able to absorb more powerfull attacks as he masters it) is a b rank jutsu at the most he can only absorb week attacks cause a c rank jutsu would be like a shadow clone that explodes or somthing
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

dirk shien genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirk shien genin   dirk shien genin I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:20 pm

One A rank is fine I guess
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

dirk shien genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirk shien genin   dirk shien genin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:42 pm

fixed absorbtion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dirk shien genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirk shien genin   dirk shien genin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dirk shien genin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Creation :: Ninja Creation :: Approved Ninjas-
Jump to: