Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest of Death.

Go down 
+3
Ulca
anttz111
VivaLaCult☼
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

Forest of Death. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:15 pm

"Nothing really.You just look so cute when you get pissed of at me or Teiji...or anyone really...."
Sora chuckled ,blushing as he rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Itami shook her head and kept moving, she activated her sharingan..."I see a group...Get to high ground..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:01 am

Kadou's team dropped down below without him.

Kadou appeared behind the new group.

"Well, well well What scroll do we have here" he said circling the group with his team, like birds of prey.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:48 pm

"A bit forward don't you think Sora?" Teiji followed Itami up.

"I did not mean to anger you Lady Itami. I have a habit of over thinking situations."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Kadou quickly swept one Genin off their feet and his team immobilized the rest of the team.

"Ahh a Earth Scroll.....What I've always wanted" he said putting the scroll in his coat.

Last edited by VivaLaCult☼ on Wed May 13, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:09 pm

"Stop whining and focus..." Itami jumped to a higher branch.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Teiji followed her, "How about you stop being a brat. I'm trying to make sure there is no internal conflict amongst our team. We can't operate well if we do. I figured I'd be the bigger man and apologize, since I knew you'd want to be petty. You need an attitude adjustment Lady Itami, if you ever hope to finish these exams."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Itami sighed..."God your annoying..."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Sora sighed as he followed the two.
"Teiji's right, Itami...We cannot afford to fight amongst ourselves along with everything else in this forest.So let all just be friends, OK?!"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:59 pm

"You both are whiny push overs...Just shut up and keep your focus off of me and on the exam...." Itami then pulled out wire and tags, tying tags to the wire...
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:05 am

"Just ignore her Sora, she thinks she runs this group. She'll get knocked off of that high horse soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:12 am

Itami rolled her eyes with a sigh..."I tried dropping it, look who's still dragging it out...Loser..." She placed a kunai at the end of her wire and tossed it across to another branch, it stuck into it. She held the other end of the wire and stabbed it into the ground below..."Now are you gonna stop crying about how I hurt your feelings? Or are you gonna actually be useful and do something besides whine about how mean I am..." She began making another wire trap.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:16 am

"Well then you have a strange way to drop a subject Lady Itami. And I'm waiting for you to tell me exactly what you're planning before I do anything."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:25 am

"It isn't obvious to you...?" Itami sighed..."Alright...Well it's a wire trap...Most shinobi will stick to the high ground for "safety"..." Itami chuckled..."And the few who travel along the ground will fall into the trap I want Sora or you to make...This wire is extremely thin and hard to notice...Once it is tripped a large amount of explosive kunai will be flung towards the opponent, they will have no time to escape...then boom...Dead...We take the scroll of their body and cross our fingers that it's the right one..." Itami tossed Teiji one set of wire traps..."It's simple...Basically we're fishing for shinobi...This forest is massive and no one in here knows it...SO falling into a trap is easy..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:31 am

"Shouldn't we scout first, that way we don't waste our explosives? Or kill someone with the wrong scroll?"
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:31 am

Kidou ckuckles and iron chains one of the other genin "Go get them"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:12 am

"This is too easy Kibou" Kadou said laughing.

"Let's get this outta here, before we get jumped" he said handing the Earth scroll to Kibou.

"This way we both have a scroll"
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:32 am

"Ok" Kibou says laugh breaking the chains on the other team jumping away with Kadou and Keishi
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Sora scratched his head, thinking.
"Maybe we oughta set traps around the main one, to funnel them into this trap?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:36 pm

"What's the limit of your Kekkei Genkai, Sora? Can you gather information?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:43 pm

"Follow me" Kadou said while jumping through trees.

Keishi was whispering to his teammates.

"Ok, We will watch for traps Keishi" Kadou said when Keishi was finished.

Kadou's team were nearly at the exit.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:44 pm

"We have no way of no what scroll the group has...We just have to fight blindly pretty much..." Itami chuckled..."And me? Run out of explosives and supplies...You really are an idiot...."
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:48 pm

"Watch out!" Kibou noticed a trap on a tree in the distance Kibou turns around and noticed a group of genin behind them "Go I have a idea" Kibou starts doing some handsigns "Penance Corruption!"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:55 pm

"Kage mane no jutsu....Success...." Kurai's shadow grabbed the entire genin squad,, rendering them all immobile..."Now take the scroll off them..."
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:59 pm

"Hmm" Kidou lets go of the gen justu then graps then scroll "Now I dont have to use alot of chakra, and less competition."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest of Death.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next