Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:59 pm

"I think I understand actually" Shikaku said admiring the gun."

Shikaku opened the gates and walked into Konoha.

"I hope you have success selling your goods here" Shikaku said pointing to the market district.

"Here is my address, if you need a place to sleep, feel free to come by" he said handing him a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:15 pm

"ok then... I will be sure to visit. he said as he waved away, walking to the market district.

Gunslinger walked to the nearest stand that looked promising. the merchant was a little skeptical, but after a demonstration the merchant agreed to buy his guns. He was estatic as he bought raw metal blocks from the blacksmith. he was making money and by the end of the day he was in a great mood.

This is so much better than that last town he thought to himself.

He remembered what shikaku said about a residence and asked around to find his house. After a pain of confused navigation he found his house. he knocked on the door and awaited an answer
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:24 pm

A young women around 22 opened the door.

"Can I help you" she said smiling.

(Shikaku's wife)
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:35 pm

"Yes, sorry if im interupting but is a person by the name of 'shikaku nara' here? he asked he to come here." he said as politely as he could.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:39 pm

"Oh, yes....Honey, you have a guest" she called.

"Ok!" he said as he came to the door.

"Hey man whats up" Shikaku said opening the door more to let The guest in.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:47 pm

"thank you" he said as he walked inside. after noticing the decor of the house. "hey this is a nice place. Do you mind if I put this here?" as he put his backpack in a corner out of the way.

he then introduced himself to shikaku's wife.

"Soo... Thank you for letting me stay. I made some money today so i can pay you for rent if nessacary" he said holding shikaku to his word
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:49 pm

"Just lay your stuff anywhere...and I insist you stay...for free" he said smiling.

Shikaku's wife gladly introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Gunslinger sat down in a nearby seat. "No, I couldn't do that." That would give you more incentive to kick me out. I cannot afford that to happen."

a small pause and gunslinger said. "I know you are curious about my culture as well as I am yours so feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Shikaku lit up a cigarette.

"Do you have these where you come from" he said pointing to his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:01 pm

"Even those are primitive here try a cigar as he pulled one out of his trenchcoat.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Shikaku took it.

"Looks good" he said lighting it up.

"Tastes good" he said taking a drag.

"You got anymore"
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:05 pm

"got anymore... I know how to make them" he said as he pulled out a small wodden box. he opened it and it was filled with them.

"have at it."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:07 pm

"Consider this your payment for staying here. You keep me supplied on these, and you can stay as long as you want" Shikaku said smiling and grabbing a hand full of them and put them in his jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:11 pm

"you're addicted right?" he noticed shikaku's wife in the back of the room looking confused.

He picked up a spare one and said to her "Do you smoke? You can have one if you want?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:14 pm

"No, and Shikaku knows how I feel about people smoking in the house" she said smiling a bit.

Shikaku laughed and walked over to her and kissed her.

"I am glad you will be staying here, we need a guest." Shikaku said holding his wife's waist.

Last edited by VivaLaCult☼ on Sun May 17, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Gunslinger walked over to his bag and kicked it over "wow its getting late I gonna go ahead and go to bed... good night guys."

The other two said their respetive goodnights and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Shikaku went to his room with his wife.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:24 pm

The next day Gunslinger got up and looked around. He didn't see them so he assumed they were out in town. Not wanting to invade the privacy of their home, he grabbed his backpack and went into town. This day he made himself familiar with the locals, not really caring for mercentile today because he knows he will be successfull.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Shikaku woke up in his bed and saw his guest had left for town.

"Looks like we are alone baby" Shikaku said and went back into his room.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Keishi walked into the room saying "hey can I have 5 bucks... OH GAWD!!!" He said as he walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:07 am

(You need to move this topic. And lol to Matt.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Iwagakure-
Jump to: