The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rave the Kage of the Omni Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rave
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Rave the Kage of the Omni Clan   Mon May 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Name: Rave Omni

Ninja Rank: Omnikage

Village: Daishori

Clan: Omni Clan

Height: 5'9"

Weight 250lbs

Race:Evolved halfbreed between human and demon

Elemental Affinity: unknown

Appearance:

Personal History: He is the leader of the Omni clan that has been around for centuries he is a slightly average person but tends to still be a mystery, on how he became a ninja leader two black kitanas comeing through each sholder he also has a vary large shuriken on his back and they say it was made from a demons claws that was his father some people say he collecects cristals but they dont know why.

Clan History: The Omni Clan was founded in a hidden cave where people took refuge from an ancient war. Since then, those people became lost and were forced to call that cave home. Settlement happened and soon the people evolved to the point where they could see in the dark. They also evolved to the point where chakra control was unnessacary. They could simply manipulate the elements at will. They also evolved into half-demon half-human like creatures. Until recently the clan remained unsurfaced until Rave found the entrance of the cave. The clan was curious of this new world they found.

Personality: He is a very quiet person always keeping to himself he has not spoke a word to anyone in almost 100 years that is not currently dead now his only true care is his people and his village and getting the village stronger.

skills

primary kekkei genki

secondary genjutsu/ninjutsu

legendary weapon black cristal shuriken made form his fathers clawws the massive shuriken can break apart in billions of small ones he also is able to contorll the direction in mid air just by sheir mental power there is a special poison also on the blades that if you wherr to get cut or scrached by it it slowly turns you into a black cristal

pet:
kilraia is black demonic wolf that has been with rave since he was a child some said when his father died this is another gift he gave his son to rember him by the legend has it that he was the alph males pup but never grew that much compaired to the others so they shuned him and thats when raves father found him

Kekkei Genkai:
Chakra control is unnessacary. He could simply manipulate the elements at will. but he will also over use it sometimes and nearly black out so he has to know his limits he also has the power to slow movments down to counter them in spilt second but he canot see all movenent just enough to slow their movment down to counter attack he calls it the slow moton eye because the second is the the third mind eye he can see 4 steps a head of his oppnent at all times by reading their minds and the final stage to omnieye is the eye of the demon it has all abillitys from the first and second and now he can trap you in a cristal if you u look him in the eyes.

ninjutsus

flashstep: can only be done 5 times a day in instantanious bust of speed that if faster than the speed of light it makes the other people look like they are frozzen in time

elemental armor: only be done 6 times a week and it is the only jutsu that takes chakkra away he needs alot of control or he will hurt him self in the processs he can only change into one element at a time but after he get going it look like it is instantanious but it still takes alot out of him but in that sense it protects him to the point of phisical attacks

embodiement of fire: "can only be done 4 times per day" has to have 4 hand signs for it too work"only in fire armor adds intese heat to the surounding area to stop people from takeing cover in anyway"he also has protect from fire attacks and it allow him to walk through fire and intense heat

firestarter:rank C all ninja tools wich he uses get infused with chakrai and catch on fire

explosive: temper rank A it makes a intense brust of heat melt the ground into lava
fields

inferno: rank B a massive internal combustion from inside the armor pushes a wall of fire at all directions and makes a dome of fire over the battle field

fire clone ramk B a clown that explodes into fire burning when destroyed

ashes of the phenoix:rank S needs ten hand signs and summoning scroll he sommons a great phenoix from the fires to do his bidding

phenoix feather jutsu rank B flaps his giaint wings and send flaming feathes toward the opponent

phenoix explosion jusu rank A the phenoix explodes as it hit the ground from metior dive (0-5 feet dead 5-10 feet horably disfigured 10-15 feet injured)

metior dive rank C while the enemy is in the air the phenoix dives down plowing them into the ground

embodiement of wind: "can only be done 3 times a day"has to have 5 hand signs before it works this wind armor allows no phisical strike to not harm him and ihe slowly heal him,self in this form the only way to hurt him is genjutsu and ninjutsu

wind razors:rank A all tools he uses become invisable because it was forged in demons blood

concille : rank B go invisable for a short amount of time

whirwind clone rank B a clone when desstroyed send a whirlwind blowing the opponent away and confuseing the enemy at the same time

demonic wind rank A srong slashs of of his black kitanas infuesd with his chakra throw a projectile of wind energy it could cut through steel

an elegant death rank A "can only be done 5 times per week" a wind tunnle surounds you and he evaporates into it and slice you to peacies with his black kitanasand can also be used as an escape tool

embodiement of earth : onl be done 7 times a day needs 7 hand signs for this not able to move as well as the others this armor is more defensive and power attacks it allows me to be vetualy indestuctable
for a small amount of time you can break through but it takes a little to get through it and while this armor is on me i am inhumaly strong

earth clone rank B when destroyed burst into sharp rocks and dubree doing damage to the enemy

weight of the world rankA :basicaly i take the natural gravity around the earth and force it to be vary heavy or vary light around my enemys to either crush them or leave them weight less

motherearths gift rank A:all tools turn it too cherry blossims and mutiple ten times more than normal

earthbound :rank B he in cases his opponent in stone leaving them paralized

heavenly pillars rank A he take meterials from the earth and pressues them into stone pillars that fall from the sky landing on my opponets
\

embodement of water : only be done 2 time a day have to do 14 handsign to make sure it perfect it alows me too be to healed pefectly but if i dont get i perfect it could make me black out and if it gose really bad it is fatal

water clone rank B when destroyed tuns into a wave of water crushin the opponet under it

water of youth:rank A bascally a energy drink that makes him do extra damage

healing pain:rank A all tools he uses can heal my parters during battle

vortex:rank B basicaly a tornadow of water deals out damage too my enemy and also slows them down as well

cristal rain: rank A a bunch of razor sharp cristals rain down on my enemy svering their chakra points

Genjutsu:

demi guri : rank A or also knows as the demon wolf pack takes he kiliara one real wolf and the rest are fake but have the same bite and every time they bite you it makes you think that part of you bodythat they bit is cristal

demonic posession:rank A it alows him to control the actions of your partner and make him fight you but it is really simple to realese

secret technique:
unleash the beast: rank S only be done 4 per weekturning into a full demon that is stronger faster and more uncontrollabe than any elemental attack he has all damage he dose is mutiplied 10 fold but after tanforming back he is realy tired and can not even move afterwards

forbiddin techniques:
shoirin dayga: rank S 6 time a week one of his most deadlest moves in his arsenal is the shorin dayga or as some people call it hell on earth every time i hit you or cutt you in the battle it is setting a poison that dose not kick in till i activate a seal on you when it dose activate you start to hallusinate that you body is burnig from the inside out and it slowly drives you insane till the point you commit suicide

dance of the cristal moon :rank S only be done 5 times a week for every cristal that he has collected though his whole entire life an with enemy caught in it he can turn them into exatact clones and if they touch you the turn that body part in to cristal and explode on contact and crisals spray in to all directions any thing or any one that it touchs turns automatically to cristal for him to collect

Last edited by rave on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Rave the Kage of the Omni Clan   Mon May 04, 2009 5:24 pm

You need jutsu and explain the village you made up Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Rave the Kage of the Omni Clan   Wed May 06, 2009 5:06 pm

1. You cannot have that many parts to your Kekkei Genkai. 2. No Sharingan abilities outside of Sharingan 3. Your Demon form needs to be a Hidden rather than part of your Kekkei Genkai, mainly because not having to use chakra is already hella powerful. 4. No matter your Kekkei Genkai, you have to use handsigns to perform any sort of elemental control.

Until you fix this I will move you to unapproved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Rave the Kage of the Omni Clan   Thu May 07, 2009 4:31 pm

The jutsu were you send them to hell seems way too Op change it, even Zetsumei's move like that is more difficult to pull off, he must draw a circle with a burning finger then draw 5 curved lines around it then touch the very center. Since he is the strongest guy on the site your way must be longer and more complicated then Zetsumei's jutsu.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Rave the Kage of the Omni Clan   Thu May 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rave the Kage of the Omni Clan   

Back to top Go down