The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Training Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Training Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:41 pm

"What?" he said confused as he stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:42 pm

"She lives with me, she has no where else to go. Regardless of who she is with, I'll always love her. And quiet frankly, she doesn't want me. So eh, I'll get over it." He said as he stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:44 pm

"What do you want me to do about that" he said to Oto plainly.

"I don't understand why you came to me with that information"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Kim's eyes widened... she covered her mouth and her bag dropped....

she gave Oto a hurt/sorry/and confused look... she began to cry and she left the both of them to them selves..she couldnt talk about this right now.......it was too much for her to bare
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:47 pm

"Came to you with information? Shit. You're right. Not the best idea to vent to the guy who just attempted to steal your girlfriend. My bad. I guess empathy isn't a virtue amongst you creatures." He laughed and walked off.

"I'm not one for sympathy, and I do empathize." He said looking to Kimara and walked over to her, took her bags and put them back in the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Kim looked at Oto... and for once they were blank

she then looked over at Kidou.. she then left... Walking to her old empty home....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:51 pm

"Hmm silly Uchiha always think it's about them, I wonder how long he will think I tried to steal his girl" he said continuing to the Ramen Shop.

"I don't need these drama, I will just wait till Chuunin exams to beat him, like all Uchiha need to knock them from their high horse, since he isn't man enough to fight me now, must think I will embarass him in front of his girl" he said to himself laughing all alone now.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:53 pm

"Kim opened the door and walked into her fathers room and laid on the bed.. the house was empty and her father had been dead for about 2 weeks now. she laid starring at the wall....mad at herself...mad at the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:56 pm

"Y'know, I thought that attachment to me would make your life easier. I can understand why you felt like you wanted Kadou." He said laying next to her instantly, as if he were there the entire time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Kim turned her head she was speechless.. what she really wanted to say she didnt think he would believe...and she couldnt believe that for once she had broken her and Oto's trust...

"im sorry.. and you dont really understand" Kim fianally said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:01 am

"Oh, I do. If anyone should trust anyone here, it's you trusting me." He said resting his head up by his hand, laying on his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:05 am

"Oto...i said im sorry......." Kim said trying to fight back tears

" Look i know what i did was stupid...and i dont kno why i did it..... everywhere i looked you werent there...and here comes Kidou....i tried to leave him alone..but...he was persistant.................im sorry Oto and i mean it" Kim said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:06 am

Oto had no words to speak, he merely had a dimmed smile on his face the entire time.

"Want forgiveness?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:08 am

"Oh My GOD Oto....Nows not the time to play mind Games!....yes i want forgivness.......but if you dont forgive me i understand..." Kim said wiping her face trying to control herself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:10 am

"What is it you're looking for from life Kimara? Life's too short to live in heartbreak and confusion. You have an inquisition and a desire, you go for it. Don't let anything hold you back; trust me. You'll regret it later on." He said wiping the tears from the side of her face that was visible.

"Tears are for the weak," he smiled still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:12 am

Kim broke a smile and sniffed still
"Im sorry... she said looink at Oto with puffy eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:14 am

"I would hope so. If you weren't, you'd be the person you made yourself look like back there with that Kadou guy."

"Then again, I am sorry as well. For more reasons than you are." He said playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:16 am

Kim smiled and hugged Oto..." I Promise i wont do it again.........and did you really mean what you said.." Kim asked with worried eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:17 am

"Mean it? I said what came to my mind when I saw what happened. Do I think that of you? No." He said with a plain face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:19 am

"yes i mean it ....." Kim said looking back at Oto.. should could feel her dad in her presence...he seemed happy that Kim made the right decision
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:21 am

"What do you plan on doing? We aren't supposed to be here y'know." He said standing up and walking over to her bedside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:23 am

"I dont know....what do you want to do? annnnnnnd actually i talked to the landlord and he told me he wouldnt put it up for sell until i turned 18....he knew how much memories where left here......its its okay with you...mabey one day we'll come and stay here..Cool?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:24 am

"Anywhere, as long as I'm with you." He said laying down close to her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:25 am

Kim smiled and place her fingers through Oto's she then kissed him on his cheek and smiled

"Damn today was crazy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:27 am

"You could say that.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Day
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next