The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Training Day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Gami stood to the left of the training feild where there were a bunch of boulders that sat in the sun. A few were larger than her. it was hard for Gami to really 'see' them, but she knows that they would soon be destroyed. Gami stood back about 50 feet and performed some hand signs.

"Wind Style: Pressure Fist Jutsu!"

Gami could feel and 'see' the wind starting to wrap around her fist as she ran toward the boulder. She pulled her hand back then shot it forward until the fist made contact. The bould made a large crashing and crunking sound and them shards of rock scattered everywhere.

Pressure Fist
By making a quick one handed hand sign, the user's fist becomes surrounded by tightening wind around it. Once the user punches the opponent in front of them, the pressure formed around the fist blows in front of the opponent and cause them to fly back with the wind (max of 100 feet with enough wind). The use does not have to be a direct contact with the opponent, however you can can greater results from one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:04 pm

"Impressive, your a Jounin right" Kadou said strolling to the site where Gami was.

"Well how about that, you destroyed a boulder in one punch" he said a little sarcastically but still impressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Gami looked over her shoulder where the guy was. her silver eyes sparkled a bit in the sun, but her bangs hid them mostly.

"Thanks. That jutsu can do more damage, but I don't have anything THAT challenging here except for these boulders."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:10 pm

"How about me" he said smiling twirling a match in his hand.

The match then exploded with fire and Kadou through it down.

"I have always wondered how I would fare against a Jounin anyway"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:12 pm

"so do i watch or do i get to have a little fun?" Kims asked arrived to the scene fully engulfed in flames[picture a female human torch with long hair]

the flames disappeared and Kimd greeted Gami
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:19 pm

"Nothing like two beautiful girls to make this fight interesting" he said with a smilie but didn't move from his fighting positions.

"No time for greeting" he said doing some handsigns.

"Katon - Gōkakyū no Jutsu" he said cupping his hands around his mouth.

[Jutsu Used]

Name: Katon - Gōkakyū no Jutsu
[Fire Release - Great Fireball Technique]
Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Description: A huge ball of fire that is fored at the opponent very hard to dodge, he uses to cause a large explosion.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:24 pm

kim hopped in front of the fire and activated her Lunarikudai... her body was now covered in flames

"sorry buddy but the fire thing isnt gonna work" Kims said witha smile and charged at Kadou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Samerashii approached. He spoke in his raspy, underused voice "I was hoping to get some training in. Is there anyone here willing to spar with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Kadou moved back and sweeped Kimara to the ground.

"Sorry buddy but that Taijutsu isn't goning to work" he said smiling at Kimara while she was lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Koga jumped down before Samerashii, standing with his arms crossed..."I'm here! Let's do this!" Koga put his right hand outwards and gave him a thumbs and a smirk (Might Gai style)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Gami sighed as more people came. She couldn't 'see' them but after hearing there voices and looking at how tall they were, she could figure there was one other girl and three guys.

"Really now. Are you guys just trying to pick a fight or are you just trying to waste my training time?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Kadou smiled into Kimara's eyes then swung a fist down towards her face.

"Come on Kimara let's go, Genin vs. Genin"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:48 pm

"We're capitalizing our training time. If you'd like I can spar you and leave wolf boy to find another opponent."

Last edited by Teiji Yoritomo on Sun May 03, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Kimara smirked as a tough girl would and she grabbed his fist and slammed him on the ground beside her...

she then hopped up and sent a 3rd Degree Palm down towards his stomach..

"You asked for it!" Kim said with a devilish smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Kadou dodged the fist and jumped on her back digging his knee into her spine and holding her head down on the ground with one hand and her 3rd degree palm down at the wrist with the other.

"I asked nicely though" he said smiling then directed a kick at her side.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Gami sighed again and just sat down on a larger piece of the remains of the boulder she destroyed minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Koga rose his eyebrow at his surroundings..."Odd...Guess everyone ha the passion today!" Koga chuckled, as he looked back to Samerashii..."Well what ever ya wanna do...I was just sniffin around for a quick spar..." Koga turned away and began walking with Shadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Samerashii approached Gami as she was sitting on the rock. "I don't believe we've met. I am Samerashii Uwabe. What's your name, Miss..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Gami looked up at the man as her silver eyes caught the sun again. She gave a polite nod at him.

"Gami Meshii.. Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:02 pm

"Are you a Konoha jounin?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Kim smiled as her face pressed against the ground her eyes then quickly shot Purple and white and her body blazed with a tempeture of 256 degrees she then broke free from Kadou's grip and punched in twince in the stomach in burning fists and got back in a fighting stance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:04 pm

"yeah I am."

Gami looked forward at the two fighting in front of her. It was one of the only things entertaining going on, besides talking to Samerashii.

"What rank are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Kadou spit up some blood then in a split second he was right next to her and punched her in the side once and a kick to her stomach.

"I win at Taijutsu pretty girl" he said gently grabbing her chin and lifting it to where she was at eye level with him, then winked and swung a punch at her side.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:07 pm

"I'm a Kiwigakure Jounin. I was called to teach a squad of genin for the finals. None of them showed up until like 2 days ago. I think he's one of 'em." Samerashii motioned backwards.

(He's yet to realize she's blind. And I doubt she's noticed that he looks sharkish.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm

((He has an odd shape in her eyes compared to humans. So she could tell slightly.))

Gami looked behind Samerashii at the other figure behind him then back up at him. For some reason he seemed different than the others, but she had no idea why.

"So you have a team together or just that one genin?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Training Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Day
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next