The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Kibou puts his head down and laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:58 pm

"please...." Kim said activating her Lunarikudai and turnin both her hands into blue flames she then made the flames disappear..revealing her hands...

Kim then lounged back in her chair and exhaled....with her leg crossed.....

"where the hell is Oto?" she asked to herself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Sora just kept quiet the whole time , watching the others and their actions.He was some what aware of how the xams worked, so he knew he'd have to keep a close eye on everyone else..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Wilbert kicked down the large doors and smiled at the genin..."Welcome to Knoha for dose of you whuu aitn from here....Now we gun get dis shii under way...Please step inside da classroom and take a seat, be ready ta take a hard ass test foo!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:03 pm

"OH SHII, DAWG!"
Sora chuckled heartily and walked in through the doors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Teiji waited for Itami to enter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Itami began walking towards the exam room..."Cmon Teiji...Let's do this..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Teiji filed in behind Itami. "Aye."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:02 am

Ishuu woke up a little startled but made his way to the room.

Kadou kicked his seat out and put his hand on Kibou's back.

"Come on man" he said patting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:03 am

Kim stood up and streched.....

"k....lets get it!" she said putting her long blonde hair into a pony tail and walking out with the others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Kadou pushed Kibou lightly, Kadou assumed he was sleeping since he didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Itami moved into the classroom and took a seat towards the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Oto took a seat towards the front of the class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Wilbert stood at the head of the class as everyone took their seats...He cleared his throat and spoke to the young ninja...."Now we begin da written tess...No baffroom breaks, no cheahhin, all solo work....If one of yo asses fail, yo whole team does...You may begin once yo test is handed to ya!" Some other Jounin then began handing out the test papers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:34 pm

"Seems like it will fun," Oto said taking his paper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Kadou and Kibou walked in as the doors shut and sat next to each other.

"Good Luck Kibou" Kadou said taking his test.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Sora took a seat near the back, a row or two ahead of Itami.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:25 am

Itami looked over to Teiji and chuckled..."He's scared to sit with the team?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:31 am

Kibou looks up "Good luck" then looks back down "Lets hope we wont need it" Kibou laughs under his breath
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:49 pm

"I don't know why he's not sitting with us, Lady Itami. How good of a test taker are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Keishi was sitting in a chair nearby, ignoring the wispering converstations as he just stares off into nothing

Last edited by Tobakado on Mon May 04, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Kim sat down in a chair a couple seats away from Oto and took her paper...she then looked at it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Keishi justs stares down at the paper reading but shows no sign of effort to complete the test. he wasn't being lazy but just thinking of all of the possible side awnsers there might be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Kadou twirled his pencil and began his exam.

This is easy he said then his eyes widened he had already answered most of the questions but there were five questions right in front of him.

WHAT?! How could anyone know these he thought to himself.

Looks like I'm goin to have to cheat after all he thought and slowly over a span of five minutes did handsigns and the over another five minutes did alot more making sure no one in the room saw him being completely discreet.

Kadou had turned perfectly invisible not even the most trained eye could have seen him, he walked over to the brainiest girl in the room he saw and quickly copied the answers.

Kadou flipped over his paper he was finished the first in the class and he smiled feeling proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:02 pm

Teiji penciled in his answers, he knew the answers, which was good. He had no intention of ever cheating to get past the exams. He wasn't above letting his teammates cheat though. He tapped his eraser on the desk to signal to Itami to activate her sharingan. He then pretended to continue to work.

Last edited by Teiji Yoritomo on Mon May 04, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next