Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)

Go down 
+4
Mindfreak
Ulca
Atreyuvision
VivaLaCult☼
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Kim sat down and relaxed.....she stayd quit and observed the others
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:05 pm

"Easy" Kadou interuptted.

"I'm sure. If not you could always cheat" he said quietly so no one else heard him.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:09 pm

"Hmm well thats always a option" Kibou said with a smirk then started observing Kim
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:11 pm

"I know right?" he said looking over at her.

"Thats what I did" he said smiling.

"Look I haven't made alot of friends but I figure I need at least one, and since you are in my group anyway...well I'm Kadou Munashii" he said kindly for the first time today.
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Kibou turned back to Kabou "I am Kibou Akkie... I'm from the sand village so I dont really no anyone here either, but since you no everyone mind telling me who knows what?" Kibou started looking at everyone in the room
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:20 pm

"Everyone here is fodder, except those guys" he said as he pointed to Itami, Teiji, Ishuu, Oto and Kimara.

"They are a little better than the others"
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:27 pm

"Ahh I see... So how do you cheat with the Chunnin's watching Sharingan or Byakugan?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:31 pm

"You just have to be clever man" he said as he disappeared completely then reappeared.

"It just gets harder with those other factors"
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:34 pm

"Ahh well lets see how hard this is...." Kibou said Confidently looking at Kadou
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:38 pm

"I am not to worried" he said playing with a match again.

"But hey when we pass this and beat the foret of death together, I won't take it easy on you in the toruney and I don't expect you too either" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:42 pm

"Haha you got it. In the forest of death lets try to stay away from Teiji, Ishuu, Oto and Kimara they seem like the team that could make us use alot of charaka so if we see them lets not run into battle it may take longer but we will enjoy that extra charaka"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:45 pm

"I agree, get in get the scrolls and get out, saving chakra for the tourney" he said making the fire on the end of the match bigger.

"What do you use, it could never hurt to make a plan now" he said smiling at the large blaze.
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:48 pm

"Well I got some water justu but I am mainly Genjustu... and yourself" Kibou said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:52 pm

"What you see here, I can control how much oxygen is present in the air which allows me to make large explosions, so I use alot of fire jutsu along with Taijutsu, I can already open the third gate." he said proudly.

"Hey you can distract them with genjutsu, while I wail on them with taijutsu"
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:56 pm

"I got a couple of things that can help you with that haha if I put mist everywhere or make it rain what could you do with that?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:02 pm

"Blind side them, it might make my fire jutsu useless, but I could barrage them with Taijutsu, or hit them with my Grand Fireball no rain can stop that thing" he said making the motion with his hand that he would make to shoot the fireball.
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:08 pm

"Hmmmm well I'll try to keep those moves down to a minimum and use my chains and shadow clone mimics more." Kidou said laughing
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:16 pm

"I know what shadow clones, but What do you mean by Chains" he said putting out the match on the table in front of him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:38 pm

kim smirked at th conversation and manipulatd the fire that was near by she took it and turned it intoa dragon she then held it in her hand....and smiled at the hot feeling that.it left on her hand
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:32 pm

The flame Kimara controlled exploded, Kadou had super oxygenated the air, he smiled at Kimara.

"Scare you?" he asked Kimara watching her but turning to Kibou and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:04 am

"Haha shouldnt play with fire?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:35 am

Itami chuckled, she had activated her sharingan once the new kid and Kadou began talking...She easily read their lips and understood their whole conversation..."Cute plan...Luckily I know it...and thank's for mentioning me dick..." She scowled at Kabou...
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:00 am

"He'll get his Lady Itami. Let's focus on the written test for now."
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:25 am

[Wtf is going on? Are we taking the test or what?]
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:48 am

(No not yet, we are in the waiting room waiting for Mindfreak to post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: