Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)

Go down 
+4
Mindfreak
Ulca
Atreyuvision
VivaLaCult☼
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Ishuu hugged back and smiled he wasn't expecting that. "What was that for" he said smiling still.

Kadou looked towards Teiji and scowled back. That guy is big...I think I can beat him

But looked at Itami again he winked again the approached her.

"Hey Itami just wanted to wish you good luck before we fight later on in the exams" You will need it, he smiled knowing this would probably annoy her a little.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:40 pm

"Shut it creep...Just wait til later punk..." Itami grinned..."I'll show you..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Kadou just laughed.

"I am stoked" he said smiling again.

"It seems you are the only Genin here that can give me a challenge"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:41 pm

[ i kno right!,,thnx 4 the comp. btw =]....hahaa]

"i get the impression that you think im not suppose to hug anyone but Oto......your my friend..silly" Kim said turnd on her kekei genkai..making sure it wasnt acting up today......her eys flared puple and a 8 shape spinned around....she blinked and turned it off

"kool" she said as she stood enjoying the random breezes
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:45 pm

A hidden rain walked up to Kadou and tapped him on the back of the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:47 pm

"Just doesn't happen that often I guess" Ishuu said smiling at her.

"What" he said a little rudely only because he was surprised.

"What do you want" he said a little more composed
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Teiji cracked his knuckles, "Want I should break him Lady Itami?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:49 pm

"I promise you that I will destroy you in combat..." he simply answered.

Itami chuckled..."No I want to..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Kadou laughed at all the threats.

"Hmm you are all so confident, the more confident you are the harder you fall" he said pushing back the Rain village Shinobi softly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:56 pm

"well i guess i"ll take the blame for that" Kimara said smiling

Kim stood a little quiet..and looked around...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm

"Then I cannot imagine how hard you will fall...." He spoke coldly as he turned away and began walking away from him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:59 pm

"Typical Rain village shinobi walk away" he said loud enough for him to hear, Kadou was determined to make as many enemies as possible so that these shibobi would fight harder against him, showing no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:02 pm

The rain shinobi walked away, ignoring the fools comment.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:03 pm

"Wellll.."

Kim said listening to the others talk....she wasnt th type to make threats....she waited until her opponent was face to face in the middl of battle before sh chose to make insults....
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:06 pm

A genin that look suspiciously similar to koga-sensai was walking towards the group...He then shoved Kadou..."What you got a problem or somethin punk?" ((It's Koga using a genjutsu, he will rape your ass.))
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Kadou turned back to Itami.

"See now if I meet that guy on the battle field he might have intents and purposes to kill or greatly injure me, making it a little more interesting" he said smiling.

When the Genin pushed him Kadou realized something different about him.

"Maybe I do, How about we settle this on the Chuunin exams feild"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:11 pm

The genin then pushed him again..."Nah...Let's settle it now..."

Itami scratched her head at him....Koga-sensai is terrible at genjutsu...It look's just like him except shorter....
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:12 pm

"Your a jounin are you not, I saw you train with the others, except it looks like you got shorter, I know I can't beat a Genin" he said now recognizing the man.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Koga then returned to his normal state..."Good eyes...Alright let's get this exam started guys...Everyone follow me through the double doors into the waiting room..." Koga then pushed the doors open and waled inside.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Kim laughed at Koga...and chilled practicing a littl hand signs to herself..but not attacking anything
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Kadou lit a match and played with it following Koga.
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Kibou walked into the hallway and took a spot on the wall
"Hey everyone"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Itami walked in following Koga...

Koga turned his head back to the group..."Take a seat or stand while ya wait for the exam...It'll start soon enough...When it does you'll be guided to the exam room"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Ishuu decided to lay down and take a nap.

Kadou stood there and stared at Kibou.
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Kibou looked at Kadou then took a seat in the back then turned to Itami and asked "You must of took the test before... whats it like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next