Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Relationship?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

A New Relationship? Empty
PostSubject: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Ishuu had heard of a new Shinobi around here.

He was walking down the street his shinobi band pulled over eyes, to hide his scars.

"I don't know who I am looking for" he said to his bugs.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Inuzuka Tsume/Hissori
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Tsume walked slowly through the crowd, Gyouan following behind. He had gotten too big to ride on her head anymore. She wore headphones over her ears, blaring some song she was listening to. She suddenly stopped the mini-device that played the music, searching through the list.
"Phantasmagoria-Eternal Silence...nice." She said to herself, stopping at a song and hitting play again. However, as soon as she started walking she ran into a man. His headband was in front of his eyes. Grabbing the headphones, she placed them around her neck and glared at him. "Watch where your going kid." She said.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:58 pm

"I can't" he said pointing to his eyes.

"I am blind" he rubbed the back of his neck a little embarrassed.

"She is" he said to his bugs they had told him she was pretty.

"Hey are you new here, I have never heard your voice before."
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Tsume/Hissori
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:06 pm

"I just got out of the hospital. I lost my memory." She said in much the same way someone would talk about having to get a cavity filled. She looked slightly embarrassed at having made that comment to a blind man, but it didn't phase her. Her tail swished back and forth as she thought. Finally, her pride got the best of her. "I apologize for my comment before. How about I make it up to you with ramen?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:09 pm

"No there is no offense taken, how about I pay." he said putting his arm around her and heading in the way of the Ramen shop.

"So whats your name"

(If you want that to make sense, ask him How the Fuck he knows where the Ramen shop is)
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Tsume/Hissori
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:17 pm

"Tsume." She said awkwardly, not used to being so close to another person. "What's yours? And how does a blind man walk about so well?" She asked, obviously confused. "How do you know the way?" She added by way of clarification
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:21 pm

"I'm ishuu, I have these" he said as a bug came from his sleeve and landed on his hand.

"They talk to me, tell me where I am, tell me where to go"

"What about the dog" he said laughing.

"The bugs again" trying to answer her question before asking.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Tsume/Hissori
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:55 pm

"He is the only real friend I've got. I am from the Inuzuka clan, so he helps me in battle." She explained, glancing down at Gyouan. It looked proud at her praise, and then looked up at the man's arm. He began to bark ferociously, trying to intimidate the man. She chuckled, stopped, released herself from his grasp, and then bent down to Gyouan. When her had met his head he calmed himself, his gaze becoming more joyful as she stroked him softly behind the ear.
"Good boy" She said soothingly, before looking back up to the man.
"He is a bit protective." She explained, trying to justify the dog's sudden reaction.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:11 pm

"My bugs are the same way" he said putting his arm back around her.

"Is it because of my arm" Ishuu smiled at the dog and bent down to pet it trying to befriend it.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Tsume/Hissori
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 pm

The dog growled as the man's arm began to wrap around Tsume again. This time, she pushed his arm from her waist. She didn't like being close to people.
"Please refrain from being to forward. We have just met." She said. She went to warn him of Gyouan's nature, but it was too late. The dogs fangs flashed as his jaw opened and then snapped shut like a bear trap, attempting to break the skin and possibly bones of the man's hand. Gyouan did not want to be touched by strangers. He hated it even more than Tsume did.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:28 pm

"Sorry I needed something to hang on too mostly, I need support so that I don't fall" he said snatching his hand away.

He shot his bugs to the ground and used them in place of Tsume.

"I really am sorry" he said continuing to walk and smiling showing he was sincere.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Tsume/Hissori
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 pm

"If you needed support that is one thing. I would have lent you my arm. But wrapping one's arm around another's waist is a bit close for strangers." She said in a sincere tone. He shot Gyouan a warning glance, one that pretty much screamed DON'T BITE THE BLIND BOY!... Gyouan nodded back in understanding, giving a small bark of apology to the man. Then, he began to sniff at the ground. His nose seemed to drag him to the bugs that supported the man, as he began to poke at them with his snout curiously.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Ishuu nodded in agreement.

"Well here we are" he said sitting down on a stool

"Two bowls of Ramen please" he said balancing himself.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Tsume/Hissori
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Tsume smiled slightly as she sat herself at a hard, wooden stool next to the male. She steadied herself, and then shifted her weight to find a comfortable position upon the uncomfortable wood. She was too short to reach the ground where she sat, so her feet found support on the bottom row of supporting rods that ran through the stool. She broke apart a pair of chopsticks as the bowls came, making a loud snapping noise. The noise alerted Gyouan to food and he jumped up onto the stool. The Inuzuka were good friends with the owners of this shop, so they always made an exception for Inuzuka dogs. Tsume motioned to the owner and he nodded, bringing Gyouan a cooled bowl of ramen. He couldn't eat anything hot, it tended to burn his sensitive snout when he dug too deep in. A burnt snout was a useless snout, so it was better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Ishuu turned to the girl.

"You know I still don't know what you look like other than what my bugs told me, do you mind if I ummm look at you with my hands" he asked swallowing his ramen.

Ishuu slid his bowl a little and turned to her for if she said yes.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:32 pm

(BUMP FOR HISSORI)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Relationship?   A New Relationship? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Relationship?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: