The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Infiltration

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Nezumi walked throughout Konoha and into an apartment building.

Without removing his anbu mask he said, "I'm looking for an Oto and Mia Uchiha. Where can I find them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Kim saw the gut and caught a akward feeling she went o Oto house over hearing the mans coversation and told Oto that some one was looking for him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Nezumi followed Kimara without her knowledge and finally got a hold of Oto.

"Oto Uchiha." He smiled behind his mask. "Thank your little girlfriend here for leading me to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Kim grabbed onto Oto and her eye burt into purple stars

"WHat do you want?" Kim asked angrily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:55 pm

"I want his head," he said walking slowly up to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:55 pm

"Kim, get out of here." Oto said to her as he pulled out a kunai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:18 pm

Kim quickly left with fear in her eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:52 am

Wilbert appeared besides Oto (Kick ass Naruto music plays). "I'm here fo ya cracka...I could smell somefin on dis guy dat juss gave me da shivahs...So I been followin his ass round wifout him knowin." Wilbert chuckled..."Now you dead foo...You fuhh wif Konoha one ta many times..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:55 am

"I don't want trouble with you, get out of my way and let me take the kid." He breathed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:03 am

"See da ting is, Konoha aint like dat...We take care of our own, and ya know wha? DIS IS MAH HOOD!" he gripped his ANBU blade..."So don't make ME mess wif YOU!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:42 am

Nezumi appeared directly in Wilbert's face.

"Walk away," he threatened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:23 am

Wilbert's normally happy, carefree and dumb expression left his face...His face now held a serious scowl..."You know what...Fuck you...NIGGA FUCK YOU!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Four Nezumi's then circled Wilbert with kunai in each hand, held out to Wilbert's head.

"Leave."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 pm

"No Wilbert! He's mine!" Oto said trying to kick at Nezumi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:40 pm

Wilbert caught Oto's foot..."Dis aint yo battle...Go tell da Hokage dis nigga be back..." Wilbert released Oto's foot and looked back to the Higure..."You really tink you gonna take Konoha by yoself? Shii daw ya wont even get pass me." Wilbert assumed a very professional fighting stance..."Get reddah foo..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Nezumi let out a sigh and began doing hand signs inside of his coat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:47 pm

"See da ting is foo, you aint realizin dis....But I can hear yo ass move dose hands...I know whatchyou be doin...So try dis shii on foh size!" Wilbert quickly formed his own odd handsigns..."Homah Jutsu!" Suddenly six clones appeared by Wilbert's side..."Go mah brothas!" They all charged towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Nezumi jumped back and let out a fury of fire from his mouth all towards the clones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Wilbert was on the far right, giving him and the clone on the far left time to avoid the attack. They dashed towards the man in a pincer like attack, both of them began using a watermelongan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Nezumi activated his mangekyou sharingan which caught the clones eyes and then they poofed, along with their nigg*r attacks.

"Chameleo jutsu," he said as he sped off towards Wilbert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 am

Wilbert yelled with a chuckle. "Above yo nigga ass!" He spiraled downwards at him, throwing a kick while the other surviving Wilbert ran towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:18 pm

"Fool," Nezumi then exploded into a fire clone explosion and stood back to his original position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:31 pm

The clones poofed and Wilbert slid backwards barely evading the explosion...Dun cut it to close dat time...Bettah try dis gain..Cept dis time gotta trick his sharingan...It can see whats comin alright...But dis brotha knows how ta take down da sharingan...I tink "Homie Jutsu!" Wilbert formed a one handsign and 6 clones appeared by his side..."Alright brothas, we go fo da supah nigga barrage on tree! one two tree!!" Four of the Wilbert's took off charging at him (There is 7 of em), the other three split up, two dashed onto the walls, each on an opposite side, and the other went underground...

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:23 pm

[We're in a building dude.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 pm

((No one dun told da black man dat....Well I edited...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: