Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Broken Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Wilbert carried Koga in his arms back to Konoha, dashing quickly through the trees..."I gotchya now homah...Juss hang on..." Wilbert arrived before the hospital and kicked down the door..."NIGGA WE GOT A TRUE SHINOBAH WHO NEEDS SUM HELP!" A nurse rushed up with a stretcher and Wilbert placed him on it..."Good luck brotha...You'll need it..." Koga winced in pain and coughed as he tried to force the words out...He then just gave him a very slow and painful thumbs up, making sure not to move his broken arm...Wilbert then turned around and walked away...Only Konoha can offah such brave shinobi....

Koga was then rushed to the operating room, and after several hours his procedure was complete....Koga lay in his medical bed in pain, when he finally awoke from his daze he sat up quickly, holding his gut in terrible pain..."SHADOW?" He tried to yell but it hurt to much, he then called a nurse to ask her if she knew anything..."Nurse...Have you seen Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:14 pm

A raspy voice spoke from behind the nurse, "He's ok, I got him in my hut. Worry more about recovering."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Koga smiled..."I'll be fine...It's Shadow I was worried I about....How bout the kids...They make it back okay? how they holdin up?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:26 pm

"Well, I got good and bad news. They all made it back. Ishuu on the other hand, they say he's gone blind."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Koga sighed..."I failed today didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:34 pm

"Not much we could have done. Intel was lacking, not that they could have known some one that strong would attack us on our way to Kumogakure."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Koga slowly spoke up..."Thanks man...You were the real hero today...I dunno where Shadow and the Genin would be if Konoha didn't send you...Or even if I'd still be here..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:49 pm

"I still wish you had let me stay instead, what would your team do if you had died out there?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 pm

"Carried on...Samerashii...Konoha couldn't risk losing on of their best shinobi for one criminal..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:55 pm

"That's my point, you don't seem to remember that I'm from Kirigakure."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:08 am

Koga tried his best to let out a chuckle..."But you aren't there anymore...I don't care where you are from...You have the Will of Fire just as I do...Just as any Konoha shinobi..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:09 am

"I'd prefer not to, fire doesn't mix well with water."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:22 am

"No..Not actual fire...The Will of Fire...The will that makes Konoha so strong...The will to protect others, even if it means your own life...The will to protect Konoha at any costs...That is the will of fire..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:29 am

"You're overestimating how much I care about your village. The only village I'd give me life for is my own. But I thank you for holding me in such high regards. But no more talking, you need rest."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:31 am

"I don't think I am at all...You were willing to say behind...You know that meant death or injuries like my own..." Koga chuckled..."You are a real softy shark boy..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:34 am

"You're gonna make me cry wolfie, now go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:40 am

"Not til I see my Shadow and my genin...Ya figure the kids would be here kissin my ass and sayin thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:41 am

"They're kids what do you expect? And they won't let dogs in the hospital, I had to talk them into letting you in here."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:43 am

"Oh hahaha very funny...and I guess...Still it be nice ta see em..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:47 am

"I'll make sure he's at your house waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:00 am

"Don't doubt it...But I also meant the kids I did this for..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:01 am

"If you want I'll bite them for you. Nah, they probably wouldn't taste very good. I'll have them waiting for you when you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:03 am

"Eh don't bother...I'm sure they'll turn up on their own..." Koga closed his eyes and began to try and rest.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:14 am

"Wait," Oto said sitting on the windowsill.

"I wanted to say thank you Koga," Getting down from the bottom of the window and standing next to Koga's bed.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Koga opened his eyes once more..."Eh, don't mention it...Sorry I can't teach you that technique I promised before the exams...But I got some one else to do it instead..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Broken Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Wolf   A Broken Wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Broken Wolf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next