Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Translanticism

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Translanticism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Kim gasped

"Oto.." she whispered

"hush Kim.." Jim said and smirked

Jimara disappeared and reappeared behind Oto... and his cane unsheathed iinto a long narrow blade he then quickly placed the edge of the blade to the back of Oto's neck

"kid..i still got alot in me..." Jim said smiling admiring Oto's power, and principles
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:39 pm

"If you have so much in you," Oto said standing next to Kim, "Then why didn't you see that coming? Dendou Kawarimi no Jutsu!" Oto's body turned into a lightning current that merely paralyzed Jim.

Oto quickly caught Jim as he fell limp.

"I'm stronger than you know," he said helping him back into his couch.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:52 pm

"indeed you are...your way too nice me to strike back.." Jim said with a smile as his hand glowed
" Genkudai Hanpatsu" he said to him self and placed his hand on his chest...
Jim smiled at Oto and nodded at him.

"Come.." jimara said to Kim as he sat.. he then held out his Palm and a figure 8 mark with dots around it moved in a circle

"i love you.....take this power..and use it wisely" Jim said with a tear rolling down his face

Kim took his hand and tear rolled down her faceas well her eyes shifted white and a lavender star burst from her pupils.. the spiky star rotated fast in a circle and Kim's hair began to float

Jimar then let go and his body dropped tired and empty

"Go now...live your life.......and Oto........take care of my baby." Jim said as he does off into a sleep..that no one knew how long it would be..

kim let him rest and kissed his cheek

she walked out the door pass Oto and entered her room gathering her clothes..lightly crying to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Oto stood over Jim for a moment and deactivated his Sharingan. Oto then followed Kimara and grabbed her, turned her around and held her.

"Don't cry Kim.." He said rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Kim dropped her clothes and held onto Oto

she tried to control herself..but she had too many emotions bottled up in side of her she wept and held tihgly onto Oto..tighter than she had ever before..

a few minuets passed and sat on her bed and wiped her face..

"well thats was just great....." she said sniffing
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 pm

"What do you mean?" He said sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:07 pm

"i have a bunch of powers i dont know how to use...and dont even know what they are........and...he likes you......that the suprise" kim said laying her head on oto's shoulder looking at the massive amounts of clothes she has pulled out her closet
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:09 pm

"It'll be ok.. I promise," he said holding her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:14 pm

kim sighed and kissed Oto's cheek and then his lips..
"thanks for being here fro me.." she said with puffy eyes..
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:16 pm

"Always," he said kissing her forehead.

"When would you like to leave?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:17 pm

"i think now will bw good...Jim..probably is tryin to fight sleep......he's nosey...probably tryna spy on us." Kim said breaking a smile as she threw tons of clothes into a large sack

Last edited by anttz111 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 pm

"I'm not too worried anymore," he joked.

"Let's go then," he said standing up.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Kim smiled and surprisngly to herself picked up the large sack with no problem

"what the......" Kim said as she held the sack and smiled confused at herself
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:25 pm

"Whats wrong Kim?" He said picking up the sack.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 pm

"that sack would have been heavy....to me......nothin..."Kims said as she smiled and walked out with Oto

Thanks DadKim thought to herself with a smile

Jim laid in the room and a smile broke on his face as he laid resting
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:32 pm

"Wanna have some good-bye words before you go Kim? I'll wait outside." he said quickly disappearing.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:47 pm

"sure..be back..." Kim said walking towards Jim's room

"heeyyy dad...you okay..?" Kim asked

"yeaa sweety im ok...glad to see you got yourself a nice young man there." jim said laying down

Kim laid beside him and looked into her fathers weary eyes..

"Kim...i want you..to do whats right...Go out there and give life all of what you have. you are a strong young woman and dont let anyone tell you different. Smile..and be happy....no matter what happens in life..i will always be with you...living inside those beautiful eyes of yours." Jim said holding onto his daughter and kissing her forehead

"i promise i will..." kim said breathing in Jim's scent deeply

"i love you Dad"

"i Love you too baby girl"

Jim kissed her daughter one last time and rested knowing his end was coming soon

kim sighed pulled the cover up on jim and turned on his favorite symphony letting it play smoothly and slowly..

she then walked out of the room..and smiled with happiness in her heart, knowing her father's spirit will live on with her forever
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Oto waited outside on a tree branch, messing with a squirrel.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 pm

"Well...you ready.." Kims asked with her small hand in her pants pockets

she looked up at Oto and laughed as she saw the squirel
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Oto jumped down from the branch.

"Everything go okay?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:54 pm

"yea everything is fine....." Kim said with a low smile

"when will i see you mom?" kim asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:08 pm

"Whenever she gets home, I guess." He said taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Kim sighed and smiled
"i hope she doesnt go crazy on me" kim said laughing
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 pm

"She'll like you, promise." He reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Wilbert dashed before them. but to the genin it seemed as if he just teleported..."Yo you in da tree!" Wilbert held up the note he had been given..."Is yo name Oto....U...Ucha...Uchuh...Uchihuh?" Wilbert said struggling to read to note.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Translanticism   Translanticism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Translanticism
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: