The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Facing Reality.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Ishuu was walking down the street he stopped at a lake, it was a new feeling not seeing his surrondings, however he had gotten use to walking with his other senses and listening to his bugs.

He had tried training it was different, but he was developing quickly.

He placed his hands on his head and bandages wrapped around his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Itami stood on top of a light pole by the lake..."I heard what happened to you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Itami's voice pulsed in his ear.

"The whole village heard." he said not turning around

"Just no one seems to care"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:32 pm

Sora walked down the street.
"I didn't.What happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Itami clicked her lips..."Psh your pathetic, and here I thought you were a shinobi...Your sensai is in far worse condition than you are but you don't see him moping around, but I guess that's because his legs are broken along with almost all of his body...As a Shinobi you are forced to endure injuries, even if they do take your sight...They cannot take your spirit, nor your will...But it look's like that guy took yours..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:39 pm

"Koga got injured for saving me and my partners, but we should have never put in such a situation. That ninja took nothing, except my hope in this village, I am twice the shinobi I was before enduring this. Altough I wouldn't expect you to understand, Itami" he said turning to face.

"I haven't quit yet, and still expect to see you at the Chuunin exams. If I am still allowed to compete."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Sora watched the two.
"Yeah.I plan on facing you guys..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:43 pm

"I plan on it, I don't want sympathy either." HE said nodding in the direction of Sora.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 pm

"Like it mattered, your shitty regular eyes barely mean a thing...You are lucky you are a shinobi who does not need his sight..." Itami crossed her arms and turned her head..."I'm not one to be all sappy and emotional...But this village obviously never lost hope in you...I don't know your sensai, or why he would be so foolish to sacrifice himself like that...But he saved your life because you were apart of Konoha...because you were his kin...and still this village still managed to save Koga, thanks to the ANBU Black-ops...So I don't understand how you have lost in a village that fought for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:50 pm

"They fought for a mistake they made, to cover their own asses. How foolish do you have to be to put Genin in that situation." he said moving closer to Itami.

"And I am twice the shinobi you will ever hope to be, part of being a shinobi is to be willing to give your life for your team, your village. You obviously have a warped view of a team. Nothing good has ever came from a selfish shinobi" he stopping again.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Itami grew angry as a scowl came to her face..."I doubt that the Hokage knew an S-Ranked criminal would want attack a messenger group with in our own territory..." Itami sighed at his comment to her..."What ever...It wasn't about me..." She jumped off the light pole and began walking away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:59 pm

"He should have seen any possible outcomes." he said turning.

"It never was Itami, you aren't that important, regardless of that superiority complex swirling in that arrogant head of yours." he said walking back towards Sora.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Itami stopped walking and clenched her fists..."That's not what I meant...I just came out here to che-" She cut herself off...."Like it matters...You are a real asshole...If all you want to do is point your finger then don't expect me to stick around!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:13 pm

"The only finger I am pointing at is Konaha, I didn't ask for you to show up, you never make an occasion enjoyable, when you want to talk without being the normal Itami, then come find me" he said talking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:16 pm

"The normal?" She growled..."Fine...What a waste of time..." She began walking away again, infuriated...All I wanted to do was help him...but he just makes me so fucking angry....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Wilbert appeared before Ishuu..."Uhh, do yo name be Ishuu Abu-....Abaram-...Aburashi-...wait dey aint no s...or h..." Wilbert scratched his afro, struggling to read the last name..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:20 pm

Ishuu clenched his fist.

I can't believe I liked that hard headed....idiot. She has no idea what it is to function as a normal human he said with a scowl on his face.

Itami's footsteps pulsed in his ear he didn't want her to go, but he was too angry to stop her.

He looked up to the man in front of him.

"Aburame" he finished.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:25 pm

"Uhhh, yeah dat be to hard ta say all da time...Ima call ya Bugz!" Wilbert observed the girl who was walking away from them..."I heard how ya be talkin to dat gurl...I aint tryin ta poke in yo business or shii... But you want sum o dat pussah, you gotta put up wif da bullshit..Shii if I be yo age I'd be all ova dat like mah family wif fried chickeh on thanksgivah!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Ishuu surprisingly understood Wilbert.

"Wait here!" he said then took off to the footsteps of Itami.

"Itami, WAIT. Look I am sorry, its just lately I have been under alot of stress, do you want to get some Ramen with me" he said placing his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Wilbert scratched his afro..."Okay...but just hurry dat shii up...I'm hungrah as a biih!"

Itami was startled by Ishuu, she turned to him with a very blank expression..."Now now..." She turned back around and kept walking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Ishuu looked down, he thought of asking again, but then he realized who he was asking and gave up.

"Ok then" he said and jogged back to Wilbert.

"Looks like its too late for me, lets go get some Ramen"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:42 pm

"Oh so ya expectin da black man to pay fo yo ass and I barely juss met you!?!?" He broke his serious face and turned it into laughter..."NAh Im just fuhhin wif ya, lets go on me Bugz!" He began walking towards the ramen bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Ishuu was walking with Wilbert but couldn't stop thinking of Itami.

"I don't mind paying for myself"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 pm

"HEY! Can I come?"
Sora , who had kept quiet for a sometime began to follow the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:48 pm

"Uhhh sure..." Wilbert scratched his afro in confusion..."and dun worry bout it, juss cause I'm black aint mean I aint got a job."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Facing Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Reality.   Facing Reality. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facing Reality.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next