Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mangekyou Scarring

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Ishuu awoke in a hospital bed his whole body ached he lied there for a moment just thinking.

What happened

"Hello" he let out in a small whisper.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Oto woke up quickly.

"Ishuu? You awake?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:17 pm

"Yeah...sorta" he let out a weak chuckle.

"Hey Oto, why can't I open my eyes" he said his eyes fully opened looking at a wall.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:18 pm

"Bud, I don't know how to tell you this.. The doctors tried surgery. But nothing worked.. You have been permanently blinded.."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:22 pm

kim walked in and grabbed her mouth almost in tears.... she remained quiet not knowing what to say
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:23 pm

"What?" he said trying to get up but the wires and tubes kept him done, he waved his hands in front of his face.

"This is a dream, right?" he said frightened.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:24 pm

"I wish.." Oto said standing over Ishuu.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Kim turned around and let the tears roll down her face she then walked up behind Oto and placed her chin on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Oto rubbed the back of Kim's head as she rested on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Kim's sobs pulsed in his ear, amplified, he couldn't take it he hated pity. Ishuu ripped off some of the wires trying to free himself.

"I have to get out of here" he said struggling because of his lack of sight and a stray tear rolled down his cheek, as he tried to rip of the other wires and tubes.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Kim wiped her eyes, and watched Ish. she didnt know what to say..she didnt want him angry at her

Last edited by anttz111 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 pm

"Calm down Ishuu; the Hokage wants to come down and talk to you personally."

[Leave anyway. THe hokage will find you]
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:34 pm

"I can't, I can't stay. I can't stay here in this hospital or this village. The Hokage, what a joke who leads Genin into a situation like that" he said finally freeing himself almost shouting in anger, he stumbled and ran from the room trying to feel his way out. Ishuu made it out of the hospital and his bugs lifted him to a nearby building.

"At least I still have you guys" he said a little more calm as he fell to his knees on the building. He began to cough from the sudden movement and him still in such bad condition.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Hokage Raiken walked up behind Ishuu.

"Ishuu, right?" He said lighting a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 pm

The voice pounded in his ears.

"The Hokage?" he said listening to his bugs.

"What do you want" he said coldly standing up but not turning around.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm

"I want to let you know, that if you want ANYTHING, I'll be willing to do it for you personally.. We're doing all we can to fix it.."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 pm

kim grabbed Oto's hand and walked out of the hospital
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:46 pm

"Fix it... this is your fault, the only thing I need to know is if I can still compete in the Chuunin Exams"
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:39 pm

"If your ninja abilities still look good in your sensei eyes, then you can still compete. I will do the best of my ability to fix this." He said throwing his cigarette on the floor and stepped on it.

"Remember though, some ninja's don't even make it out alive. Be thankful you are even still alive. You encountered an elite ninja. I personally don't know who he was, but I have an idea."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 pm

"All I desire is to compete, if you can't give me that after what I went through then you aren't the Hokage I thought you were"
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Raiken smiled at that comment.

"It only takes recommendation from your sensei for you to compete. If you can't get that, you wouldn't have been able to compete in the first place."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:55 pm

"Well the recent...problem might effect that, I don't want this to affect my chances of competing"
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:57 pm

"True shinobi can fight, blind or not. I have 1 eye. Does that affect me? Not at all. I'm more powerful because of it too. Your other senses will advance, and so will your skills."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 pm

"Then make sure this does not effect my sensei's decision"
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:00 pm

"That's your job as a ninja, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mangekyou Scarring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Scarring   Mangekyou Scarring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mangekyou Scarring
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: