Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Team Training - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Ishuu stood next to Oto now.

"Down freak out just stand still" he said as bugs crawled across their faces.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Koga chuckled, "I know that trick guys..." He threw two kunais at them.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:52 pm

Ishuu dodged the kunai while the bugs finished the cloning.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:56 pm

"Bang" he chuckled as the two kunais exploded (tags nuekka)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 pm

A clone poofed into a kunai.

"Wrong trick....By the way bang" Ishuu said from a tree, the kunai exploded half his face covered in bug armor since Koga interupted it they began to crawl again.

(Tags nuekka)
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Oto ran low to the floor and to Koga's side.

"Gotcha!" He said holding a kunai to Koga's throat.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 pm

kim jumped over Oto 's shoulders and placed a kunai to Koga's head. securing him so that he wont go anywhere
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:09 pm

"Not quite..." He said as he grabbed his wrist and squeezed it, he then kicked into Oto's legs and hitting him in the face with his free arm knocking Oto off his feet. Shadow jumped up and used his gatsuuga technique to deflect the kunai and then charge towards Kimara.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Oto put his hands by his head, "You win."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Kim charged towards Shadow and jumped over him she then sent 4 kunai flying towards his back. she then did a quick hand seal and hundred of arrow shaped flames went crashing towards Koga's body

Last edited by anttz111 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Ishuu did quite a few handsigns.

"Wind Blast Volley" Ishuu shot 8 wind blasts at Koga still sitting in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Koga quickly faded, using the body flicker technique he quickly dashed to the side and the forward towards Kimara's side, unleashing a fly kick. Shadow then went after Ishuu, using his gatsuuga technique.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Ishuu fell backwards out of the tree and landed on his feet, he ran at Koga his WInd Bug Palm striking at his arms.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Shadow came at Ishuu from his side, hitting him with his gatsuuga.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:00 am

Ishuu hit the gorund hard, he spat up some blood but got up some of the damage was absorbed by his bug armor, so serious damage wasn't don't he ran back at Koga.

"Not going down that easy"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:03 am

Shadow went underground and used his gatsuuga, moving underneath Ishuu's feet he popped out again and hit him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:08 am

Ishuu hit the ground hard again and spit up more blood, however he got back to his feet a little slower he charged back at Koga but shot a bug swarm at shadow first.

"I'm....not...giving up"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:21 am

Koga kicked Kimara to the ground and spiraled downwards towards Ishuu, he used his gatsuuga to fly through the bugs, ending the technique before reaching Ishuu, then unleashing a downwards spin kick onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:26 am

Ishuu hit Koga in the side with Wind Bug Palm causing a large cut on his side and stealing some chakra, as he came crashing down on his shoulders again, Ishuu hit the ground and tried to get back up, he got about half way then fell back to the ground.

Ishuu opened his mouth to say something but coughed instead he passed out, for the second time this fight.

(Come on let me get one good hit before I get knocked unconscious for the rest of the battle.)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:30 am

Koga held his side..."Kinda hurt....Good job kid...I'll be sure ta treat ya to some good ramen when ya wake up..." Koga pulled out some healing ointment and rubbed it on his wound, then quickly put it away..."That leaves just you Kimara...."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Kim pulled out two kunai, and got, a fighting stance known only to her clan she stood on one leg the other arched up shaping a P and her hand shapped into a circle, and a smal flame appeared and began to grown quickly..black flames grew and shaped a large lanter and fires seen like no others flared in the inside

"The Genkudai Lantern" Kim said as she dropped the lanter and everything around her was engulfed in black flames she then zoomed at Koga and whips of black flames striked quickly and firecely at Koga.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Koga flipped into the air and landed behind Kimara, sending his elbow backwards towards her skull.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Kim dodged quickly, and sent the 2 kunai at his back she then kept the volley of flames blazing towards Koga's body
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Koga ducked under the kunai then flipped sideways over the fire. "Not fast enough! Now pay attention!" Koga spun his body in a rotation. "GATSUUGA!" he hurled towards Kimara at an extremely fast rate.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Oto took a kunai and threw it at Koga as he readied for battle once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Training
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next