The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* Empty
PostSubject: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:26 am

AaKari activated his Byakugan and got reasy to spar.....he craved a little actio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:28 am

Ayatsuri walked up to AaKari slowly Jackel hanging around his head.

"You ready"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:33 am

"you know it" AaKari replied witha whit auro now glowing around him...

With AaKari amazing speed he zoomed over towards Ayat.." ONYX PALM" AaKari yelled sending a few minor blows to Ayats chest and shoulders his hands moving like a blur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:34 am

Ayatsuri didn't move but his armor was chipped a little a large hammer smacked AaKari from behind.

(That was Bison)
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:42 am

the hammer hit AaKari but it didnt hurt him the hammer just stopped on his hard body and AaKari sent a even stronger blow back to the ground which sent a deep trench throught the ground heading towards Ayat. the building began to shake and rumble.

Last edited by anttz111 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:45 am

(Legendary hammer can't crack)

Ayasturi jumped back as a volley of kunai shot from Jackels hands at AaKari, and Bison took another shot at AaKari.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:52 am

AaKari dipped through the kunai like it was nothing and while he dodged the kunai he ran towards bison with his hands glowing AaKari quickly moved behind Bison and sent a strong and fast blow to his right shoulder blade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 am

A web shot at AaKari's hand stopping it and pinning him against the wall in a split second Jackel was slashing at AaKari and Bison swung at his face with his hammer.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:11 am

AaKari cut the web and dodged the attacks. he clinged to the wall and flung off the wall and attacked Jackal's torso in a fast spiral attack. he then hopped off jackal and landed on Bisons shoulders, he fliped backwards and sent a powerful round house kick to his lower back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 am

Bison quickly grabbed AaKari and slammed his face into the ground and Jackel jumped on AaKAri and began mauling him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:22 am

Aakar hit the ground and flipped up he then grabbed Jackals wrist and applied pressure... throein his chakra flow off course.. he then kicked jackal in the neck sending him flying backwards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:27 am

Jackel's arms extended he had latched them into AaKari's side and Bison swung hard and smacked AaKari's arm causing the muscles to spaz from the vibration.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:39 am

[ >=[ ]

the muscles in aakari's arm spazzed but it did him no harm he then swiftly sliced the hands that held him and quickly hopped backwards from the two people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:42 am

"Your quick" Ayatsuri said smiling.

The ground began to shake and rumble around AaKari.

"Becareful, underground can be so...deadly" he said followed by an evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:49 am

the veins in AaKari's face bulged and he quicklt examined the area now fully aware of what was goin on.
AaKari smiled and took off at like a missle dipping and dodging the movements from under ground he hopped with great space forward zooming past the puppets and teleported behind ayat and quickly sent a Onyx Palm attack to the center of his back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:54 am

This attack sent Ayatsuri forward.

"Ahahaha" he laughed as his puppet shot from the ground and entangled itself around AaKari.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:58 am

"LIGHTNING STORM" AaKari yelled lighting came crashing down all around him and the puppet. aaKari jumped out free from the puppet, and his white eyes trickled with electricity.

"you annoy me Ayat!" AaKari said as the aura around grew stronger

he tne sent large white bolts of electricity flying in a 267 different directions at Ayat..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:01 am

"HAHAHAHA" he laughed harder as his eyes turned red and Kuma spun a web around him protecting him from the attack.

When the lightning was over the wall was removed Ayatsuri was finishing hand signs to a powerful jutsu.

"Secret Jutsu, Infinite hands of the Puppeteer" he yelled as thousands of puppets appeared of all shapes and sizes and began attacking AaKari.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:13 am

"One hundred Twenty-eight Lighting Palm" AaKari said sending his lightning palms crushing the puppets

the thousands of puppets charged at him but none mamaged to contact AaKari swooped dodged and sent thousands of white electricity at the puppets...bringing them down quickly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:16 am

More and more puppets appeared and continued to attack Ayatsuri continued laughing.

(Secret jutsu hard to counter)
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:20 am

hidden under all of the puppets AaKari with his byakugan contiuously dodged the ongoin puppets.. AaKari then ran and dodged th epuppets at the same time.. he suddenly popped up out of the puppets"OPAL HEEL" he then kicked Ayat in the face. with Amazing force
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:24 am

Ayat took the kick which chipped his face armor.

"Very well" he said and punched at AaKari's gut.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:29 am

AaKari quickly swooped to the side of his arm before being hit. he then focused quickly on his strikes, and hit each chakra point on his arm all the way up to Ayat's Neck, with zooming Onyx Palm attacks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:31 am

"I'm a puppet, good luck finding my chakra points" he said then head butted AaKari as hard as he could knocking him back into Bison who swung hard at AaKari's skull.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:39 am

AaKari Smiled..."you may not have chakra flowing through you..but i can see your weak spots as easily as i can see the moon" he then dodged Bison and a larger white lightning bolt crashed down on him. AaKari then zoomed back towards Ayat. numbers, angles, and explanations all quickly but clearly ran through AaKari's mind

he then quickly before Ayat could move swooped downwards and sliced his wooden Achilles tendon. AaKari then hopped backwards and watched Ayat fall to the ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*   Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooftop Sparring*VivaLaCult*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next