Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora Kurozawa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

Sora Kurozawa Empty
PostSubject: Sora Kurozawa   Sora Kurozawa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:02 am

Name:Sora Kurozawa

Nickname/Alias/Criminal name: Sludgy

Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Villiage Hidden in the Rain

Clan: Kurozawa (Means: Black Swamp)

Height: 5'7

Weight: 135 LBS

Elemental Affinity: Sludge

Race: Human

Looks: Sora Kurozawa 849c936
Sora Kurozawa 1218631690_1722_full

Personality: Sora is very relaxed, laid back, and easy going.He is easily pleased and generaly happy person.He enjoys making jokes or funny remarks, to lighten a tense mood, or just to make others laugh.When he put his mind to something he id very determined, being very hard to stop him.He is also a quiet person, talking little outside of social situations.

Skill: Primary: Ninjutsu Secondary: Taijutsu

Kekkei Genkai: Sludge Control (Think Gaara's sand control, or the Aburame Bugs, or the T-1000 from Terminator 2)

Jutsu:
Sludge Tendril(S):Makes whip like tentacles from anywhere on his body that can be used to whip,grap, and manipulate things, and can extend 15 feet.
Sludge Skin:Creates a 1/2 layer of sludge on his skin, absorbing attacks and projectiles.
Sludge Ball: Creates a ball of semi acidic sludge to lob at an opponent.
Sludge Dome: Creates a a dome made of sludge around him. Dome is 1.5 inches thick, and tendrils can come from it.

Items/Weapons:
History: Sora is the only child of his two parents, and therefore one of the few new generation members(As in Genin,Acadmey students,and children) of the Kurozawa clan of ninja.Sora went throgh the acadamey relatively easy, working hard to graduate.He succeded in graduating, getting far above avearge marks.

Last edited by Mindfreak on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Sora Kurozawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Kurozawa   Sora Kurozawa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:38 am

approved

change that Not done to DONE.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

Sora Kurozawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Kurozawa   Sora Kurozawa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:44 am

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sora Kurozawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Kurozawa   Sora Kurozawa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora Kurozawa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Creation :: Ninja Creation :: Approved Ninjas-
Jump to: