The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lessons Learned....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Lessons Learned....   Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:39 am

AaKari could do nothing but over hear how much "Wrong" he had done. Well Hey...no matter how much he tried he never did any thing right. Well not that he cared any less its always been the same.. so he looked around for Leanna's chakra flow.. be cause she was gonna take some of the heat as well! he smirked and deactivated his Byakugan. AaKari then thought and chuckled to himself....didnt Ibara just compliment him on his actions.....and now everything has changed. AaKari was confused but chuckled. he hopped down out of the tree and and walked back to where Kumo Ibara and the others where and crossed his arms.. he knew the Diciplinary squad would have founf him soon......so why wait and give hassle.. here he was.

"Look..i fried your little shinobi here..but oh well.....Its done. So who is it thats gonna be giving me a "lesson to learn"? he said and looked over his shoulder to see If Leanna was still around....he then shrugged.."So....whats it gonna be?" he said and smirked as he looked directly at Kumo.....with his arms crossed, as the 10 cooked bodies laid around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:51 am

"Chanbara and Kokoro of course." Kuroi cocked his head to the side in bewilderment, unaware of the fact only he, Nezumi, and squad knew of the positions. The black markings on Kuroi's face glowed a bright blue color. "They should arrive shortly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:48 am

"What's gping on here?" Ibara said appearing through the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:05 am

"You really dont know? Hmph." AaKari said and chuckled and looked at Ibara as he came. when he heard those two name he smiled...and he let the word escape his lips...."Perfect" he said and grabbed his golden kunai and raised it to his head.. she smirked nd sliced off a large amount of his long Jet black hair.... he twirled the Kunai on his finger and waited...patiently and watch the long threads of silky black hiar fly away in the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Kumo nodded at Aakari, a scowl held upon his face as he did so. He did not care for him very much, but that would not sway his opinion. Kumo would never have a bias opinion, that would not be the way of the Higure...Or any intelligent shinobi for that matter...Kumo looked over to Kuroi and shook his head from left to right..."As much as I would love to see it happen, sending the hounds on them would be pointless...Murdering our own kin for such a petty violation, he may have ruined my bounty...But this is his first true offense against the Higure, and it wasn't even intentional...As far as I can tell..." Kumo popped his neck and waited for a response from Kuroi, he knew he would agree with him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

"I suppose. But we better have a damn good reason for Kokoro and Chanbara when they get here. I'm sure they were looking forward to this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 pm

AaKari stood and listenedto the two talk. He stood there with his arms crossed and a bored look on his face....there wasnothing he had to say.. he kust waited....waited to see what was going to happen....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:26 pm

"Chanbara and Kokoro, hmph good luck" Ibara said to AaKari.

"My vote goes for nothing...as long as he watches his attacks from now on" he said as he joined Kumo's side.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:56 am

AaKari smirked at the comment and continued waiting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:44 am

Kumo's turned his head to Aakari as he began walking away, he squinted his eyes in annoyance at him...He then looked back over to Kuroi..."They are both so simple to please, give Chanbara some Saki and Kokoro some food..." He let a soft chuckled pass his lips as his view went back to Aakari...Kumo began to melt into the ground, he then nearly instantly appeared before Aakari..."You will receive training from me in exactly one week from now at this exact location, if you are not there I will personally hunt you down and destroy you, then feast upon you while you while you still live..." Kumo's upper lip cringed, while his nostrils flared slightly. He did not like Aakari, but perhaps after being trained by Kumo, he would change to a more likable Aakari; on top of that his skills would vastly sharpen by training with Kumo...He was one of the best instructors to ever live..."Remember the shred of kindness I have shown you today, for it shall not come often." Kumo then faded into the ground once more, disappearing from the scene...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:57 pm

"While I agree that you need training in controlling yourself, Kumo is not the best teacher for you. His other projects would get in the way of training you to your full extent. Besides, you prefer my country's jutsu, correct?

Last edited by Teiji Yoritomo on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:48 am

"My time is to valuable to waste" Ibara said as he disappeared behind Kumo
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm

AaKari looked Kumo directly in the eyes and nodded.. he smirked and turned to Kuroi,
" Yes I do...Lighting is somehow able to pass through my body and me not be harmed. But Voss there just threatened to kill me....so mabey both of you guys could train me.....but personally im looking forward to bumping heads with Kumo...." he said and smirked standing before Kuroi. "If you aren't occupied...you may show me a few thing now if you'd like.." he said and made clouds roll over them and thunder crackle in the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:11 pm

(Instant cloud summoning is a Kekkei Genkai.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 pm

[oooo okay thanks 4 lettin me know.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Learned....   

Back to top Go down