Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight On the Streets...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:46 am

Kadou used his jutsu to control the remaining fire and clear the smoke he caught the gleam of the shuriken un his eye and flung them away with his flame.

"Good job" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Itami had already jumped into the air, high above the cloud of smoke; this was possible thanks to the wind chakra she had placed on her feet earlier on. She spiraled her form in the air, throwing shurikens in a barrage downwards at Kadou; she hovered high above him, continuously pouring shurikens downwards, a few of them having explosive tags on them.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Kadou quickly made a sheild just big enough to cover the front of his body, with each explosion from the tags however it grew.

"Do you forget my ability Itami, you made this bigger" he said laughing.

He pointed his other finger at her (The one not holding the sheild).

"Want to see my other" he said then the air became thinner around Itami....noticably so.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 am

Itami smirked at Kadou, she expected nothing less from a shinobi as talented as him...She was taking her breath away, in more than one way. The air around her grew thin, she needed to get away quickly. She canceled the jutsu that had placed wind chakra on her feet, causing her to quickly fall towards the ground, escaping his technique. She skillfully landed on the ground, only to reactivate her jutsu with a quick few handsigns..."You're good Kadou, but I'm better!" She yelled confidently at him, she was going to show him just how strong she was...Her sharingan copying each jutsu he had used so far, she would use them against him when the time was right...but for now she needed to continue her original plan...She stared Kadou down, waiting for his net move...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:52 am

"Your sharingan is activated so I am sure you have been copying my justu, but to give you a fair warning if you try to use them now, they will just blow up in your face, you see" he said pointing at her again.

"There is enough oxygen surrounding your person, you are like a walking powder keg."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:09 am

Itami smirked at him, she was fearless to his technique since she was a wind ninja herself..."Cute Kadou, it really is, I never planned on using your jutsu...At least not yet...But you forget my element...I may not be able to directly control oxygen like you, but I can still create it...Look around you...The floor is covered in shurikens, and the oxygen here is heavy. You could use a fire jutsu, but at the risk of damaging yourself...You're in my trap now Kadou, and don't even try to outrun my shurikens...I'd like to see you in one piece after this..." She chuckled at him, she had him right where she wanted him...Luckily he hadn't moved very much the entire fight, otherwise this would not have worked so well....Her arms were crossed across her chest, her hands lay on her shoulders...She wiggled her fingers like a puppeteer, causing all the shurikens that surrounded Kadou to raise up and hover around him...A circular wall of shurikens now surrounded him...She then snapped her arms outwards, causing all the shurikens to rush at Kadou. She watched him closely with her sharingan, waiting for him to use his replacement technique; she would only follow it with her sharingan...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:09 am

"Hmph, let's see how fast I really am" Kadou said removing the weights from his arms and feet in one single motion, they hit the ground with a very loud thud, causing dust to rise around him and Itami, which quickly cleared from his fast movements.

Kadou moved quickly and knocked a shuriken away with a metal band on his forearm jumping off another shuriken and skillfully dodging a few more, he quickly ducked two more and rushed at Itami wrapping his arms around her waist before she could have batted an eye.

"Impressive eh" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:21 am

Itami caught him with her sharigan, seeing that he was going to dodge the attack, she immediately preformed the handsigns needed for a substitution, he was extremely fast making it rather difficult, finishing the handseal as he grabbed her...She did not preform the jutsu, even though she could have escaped what ever he was planning, she was rather surprised to be embraced by him in that manner...She blushed, her cheeks turning a reddish color, she had been distracted from the battle entirely. Normally that was very much unlike Itami, but her crush on Kadou got the best of her...She hesitantly and nervously spoke as she looked up to him, staring into his eyes...Her sharingan still being activated..."Y-Y-eah..." She wanted to say more but couldn't, she wanted to let him know that he would not have gotten her so easily...She would have gotten away...She couldn't stand the thought of Kadou thinking she was weak, and she couldn't be strong in his eyes if he thought he had beaten her so easily...She had to carry on the fight, but at the same time she didn't want to. She wanted to stay in his embrace for a little longer, at least until he tried to claim victory. Then she would prove him wrong, but for now..This would do...She hesitantly extended her arms around him to return the embrace, she was unsure on what he meant by it, or if it was just some sort of taijutsu he was going to use on her...Either way she had to take the chance of being this close to Kadou.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:27 am

"Don't get used to this" Kadou said holding her close.

"I don't do this to all my opponents" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:36 am

Itami returned the embrace, burying her head into him..."I win..." She smirked as she looked back up to him..Before he could reply a kunai was being pressed into the back of his neck, being careful not to cut him...It was merely to make him surrender...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 pm

"Hmph" Kadou let out a laugh.

"Or is it I that won?" the feeling of a kunai pressed against the back of her neck could be felt only a second after she had done it to him.

"I think it is safe to call this a stalemate" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:16 am

Itami smirked at him, being rather proud of herself. She didn't beat Kadou, but at least she proved she wasn't weak to him..."This time maybe, but next time I'll get you for sure."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:31 pm

"We will see" Kadou said not letting go of her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Itami averted her eyes from his momentarily, her face becoming a bright red again as she blushed...She wasn't sure what he was doing, or what he was up to, she just remained in his hold. Maybe he wants to kiss me? Duh, stupid...Or what if he doesn't? AGH damn it...Don't puss out now Itami... She closed her eyes and slowly brought her eyes back to meet his...She would then wait for him for a few seconds...If nothing happened she would just have to make it happen...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:29 pm

A smal smile streched across Kadou's face.

"Whats going through that pretty head of yours Itami?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:06 pm

She didn't respond to him, she had a better idea...She nervously but quickly leaned in closer and planted a kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Kadou was surprised but didnt pull away, he fell into the moment.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 am

Her left leg lifted up as they kissed, it was the moment she had awaited for quite some time now...She would enjoy every second of it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight On the Streets...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: