The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

shinji Shōtai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

shinji Shōtai Empty
PostSubject: shinji Shōtai   shinji Shōtai I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Name: shinji Shōtai

Nickname/Alias/Criminal name: flaming demon

Ninja Rank: roge ninja (strengh of jounin)

Village: shandoran

Clan: Shōtai

Height:6

Weight:197

Elemental Affinity: fire

Race: humans

Looks: shinji Shōtai Fire_Demon_by_art_hobbit

Personality: he thinks that he is better than every one around him and he does not show respect but for the people that he thinks is better than him he is a very confusing person because of this and will show respect to weaker people because they helped him before he will a kage that has done nothing for him

Skill: kekkei genkei, Tsurugijutsu

Kekkei Genkai: allows him to controll fire element with out having to use chakra but because of this he as to use more chakra than anyone else to evan use a subtion justu

Jutsu: flaming armor- S rank he enfuses is body with fire making him un effected by fire based attacks but makes him weaker to water based jutsu (he keeps this on most of the time in and out of battle)

flaming circle- A rank he waves his hand in a circle and suronds his opponent with fire will not burn them enless they touch it (mostly uses this as a distraction)

fire dome- S rank he creates a dome around him and his enemy of fire if they get close to the walls it will burn them and it is really hot in the dome (the dome is about 15 feet high with a 20 foot radius)

fire balls- B rank can throw a fire ball at the target (can only throw one every three min. real time)

fire summoning- A rank fire comes up from the ground to hit the target (can esaily be avoided)

fire clone- A rank creates a clone out of fire that when defeted will burst into flames (flames will go about 1 foot enemys close enough can be burned)

flaming javilan- A rank emburs is arm with fire from the shoulder to the tip of his hand and throws it at is opponent (if hits will do critical damage to the body part it hits this means burning of flesh)

flaming body- A rank covers his body in a low based fire that will not burn you but it allow him to heal his body of any wonds that he might receive in battle (cant be done in battle must be able to concentrait and cant move but can talk)

burning soul- A rank he enfuses is hand with fire and puts a seal on there body (the seal burns thier insides constintly making it harder to fight can not kill)

combustion- A rank fire explodes from his body at all sides (goes about 4 foot)

combutions beam- S rank only able after combustion he takes the fire from combustion and focuses into a beam that goes stright ahead of him (if caught in the blast there is a high percentage that you will die if you live you will not be able to finish the fight)

thousand burns- B rank enfuses his sword with fire (every hit not only cuts but burns as well)

flaming slash- A rank swings his sword as fast as possible and sends a wave of fire at his opponent (wave in the air)

grounded flaming slash- A rank swings his sword from the ground and sends a wave of fire at his opponent (wave is about 3 feet ground up)

encircling sun- S rank jumps in the air and creates a twister of fire around his sword and comes down on his opponents head will kill (can be dodged if they see it coming in time)

zanbauto- B rank allows him to cut throw most metals

senders- S rank secret forbidden after he is killed he will rise from the ashes just like the phionex seald in him (you have to chop his head off to kill him permantly)

legendary Weapon: shinshory- his grandfathers long sword it has a illutinat poisan on the blade that if cut with it you will feel a burning sensation through out your body until the antidote is given which is in the handle of the sword (if cut 10 times the pain will become unbarable)shinji Shōtai 21R203J01RL._SL500_AA280_

History: shinji was the prince of shandoran and a slave to his fathers will his father was evil and enprinted this onto shinji but when shinji relize that his father was going to kill is mother a mear human while he was one of the most powerfull of all to ever exist shinji became furis and chanlenged his father to a fight to the death if his father won he would be killed and his mother to but if he won he and his mother would live this was the first time shinji ever showed that he could feel he did not know what this was but he knew that he could not let his mother die so after the fight with his father that lasted for 30 years he finaly won and killed his father cutting his head off with a sword that was is grandfathers after his fathers death he was proclamed king but he did not wont this so he ran away with his mother they lived in the woods for 3 years when he relized that they would never be happy here so he found a powerfull master of seals and had a pheniox sealed inside him so that every time he died he would rise from the ashes and the only way to kill him is to chop off his head because the place he was going he would not fit in and they would kill him on site 1 week passed before they went through the mans portal so that he could get used to his strengh then as he went to the man to goto the portal his mother told him to go with out her she would die if she went with him she was way to old so he said his goodbyes to his mother and went in the portal he came out of the portal and it closed behind him and he was alone standing in the middle of the woods not knowing were to go or what to do

Last edited by travishogsed on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

shinji Shōtai Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinji Shōtai   shinji Shōtai I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:47 am

um.....a Half Demon? seriously? i didn't even knew we had demons in the Naruto universe -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

shinji Shōtai Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinji Shōtai   shinji Shōtai I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:06 pm

i changed it from half demon and he now has a pheonox seald inside of him so he could still have his kg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

shinji Shōtai Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinji Shōtai   shinji Shōtai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:32 pm

You can't have the ability to cut through everything, its too powerful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

shinji Shōtai Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinji Shōtai   shinji Shōtai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 pm

how about most metals known to man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

shinji Shōtai Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinji Shōtai   shinji Shōtai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Problem with it is that there's a jutsu that allows you to do that. Just give yourself the Zanbato technique.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

shinji Shōtai Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinji Shōtai   shinji Shōtai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 pm

i fixed his weapon and added the jutsu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

shinji Shōtai Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinji Shōtai   shinji Shōtai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shinji Shōtai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Creation :: Ninja Creation-
Jump to: