Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja

Go down 
+3
anttz111
rave
unrealistic.entity
7 posters
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:02 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Yakashi Leanna
Age (Appears): Unknown
Class: Nukenin; Higure
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Iwagakure
Blood Type: A-

{Physical}
Eyes: Emerald green
Hair: Violet
Accessory: Chopstick type cases with poison senbon needles.
Body: Her belly button is pierced. Her lower lip is pierced three times. Her ears are pierced several times. Her nose is pierced, her eyebrow, and her tongue.
Face: Soft angular features.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 110-120lbs

{Attire}
-Torso-
Shirt: Long sleeve fishnetted shirt over a black tanktop.
Jacket: Akatsuki robe! [Imagine that]
Accessory: Orochimaru's earrings.
-Lower exterior-
Pants: Black capri styled pants.
Accessory: Belt that holds weapons and two weapons cases strapped to her left thigh.
-Feet-
Shoes: Black shinobi sandals.

{Weapon(s)}
She uses Kunai, Shuriken, and Senbon needles.
She also uses her Kekki Genkai; Shindouhaji (Vibration: Hold). It's much like Gaara's Kekkei Genkai, but she controls the vibrations around of her. As she moves, her control of the vibrations move. The diameter around of her is a good thirty yards. Leanna's chakra can be fused with the vibrations around of her. And vibrations are caused by ANYTHING. Even someone breathing. How amazing, right?

Her 'sight' is enhanced, as well as her sense of touch and feel. She could feel someone approaching her before she saw them. She can also have the vibrations tighten around of someone and cut off air supply, but that's only if they're in range. It has it's restrictions. She can also follow what people say and do. She can also follow people as they move. Because of her Kekkei Genkai and it's range, she can feel or 'see' ahead of her. Say she's running and needs to get around of a tree, but she'd rather not slow down and move around of it.. She just simply runs until she's near the tree and then -bang- she's on the other side.. But, it looks as if she's running through the tree. It's all a simple illusion. Instead of phasing through the tree, or smacking face first into it, she can feel the other side of the tree with the Shindouhaji. She then uses a simple jutsu to have her disappear and reappear on the other side of the tree.

Also, if you lock Leanna in a vacuum type room, she cannot get herself out unless she moves enough to cause vibrations. It's all simple. Pretend they're like sand. One more thing; the vibrations become faintly gold strings that only she can see. Upon use of her Kekki Genkai for too long the vibrations back fire an give her tiny cuts all over her body. She also knows all of the basic jutsus that all genin, chuunin and jounin learn. Such as Kimiwaru no Jutsu [Replacement Jutsu] Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Jutsu] and she also picked up Kage Bunshin no Jutsu from Naruto [Shadow Clone Jutsu]

{Personality}
Mood/Temper: She's a very honorable person. She can be quiet, but she's usually loud and very approaching/approachable.
Likes/Dislikes: She loves making new friends.. She hates mean/rude people. She's always ready for a fight.

{Background}
Leanna is not exactly certain that Pein and Konan are her parents... But she is almost positive they are. She was abandoned at birth, and raised in Iwagakure along with Deidara. They grew up together, him being about six years older, practicing with their newly acquired 'powers' or Kekkei Genkai's. She grew up as a hard working individual... until one day, her best friend was taken away from her. She was lost. She ran away and caught up with the Akatsuki since then... But, they had a new name.. the Higure. There was no more Pein, Konan... They were all.. dead. Her parents had been taken away from her, as well as her best friend. But, she was a dangerous kunoichi and would never give up killing for a living. Deadly is what she was, and determination drove her forward.

. o O ( KONAN BELONGS TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO! I cannot draw my character until I get a new pen for my tablet, therefore, she will be what my character looks like with added piercings for the time being. )

Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja Konan_Uncloaked_by_pokefreak
Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja Konan_by_ireal70
Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja Konan
Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja Konan

Last edited by unrealistic.entity on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 pm

list what jutsu you have and what you can do with your kekkei genkei for instence what do you mean by like garra
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:56 pm

I did. Go read underneath of "weapons."
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:34 am

i love it but see what atreyu says about it and just to let you know all higure will die
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:39 am

You seem very confident. Funny. You don't even know, do you?

You'll see..

And, Atreyu will more than likely approve me.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 am

All Higure Do Die..Its True. =]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Not entirely true, though yes most of them will die...Since at the end of everything they are meant to be destroyed, but many will die trying to do so...So it's not only the Higure who will die. But who's to say she will be a Higure the entire time...Or anyone for that matter, I didn't look to hard into the jutsus, but I do trust you Rochelle...I'm goin to look through them now, for now I say approved...But I may come back in a few minutes after I have read the jutsu and say NO I CHANGED MY MIND...But if I don't then have fun, approved...

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Yeah it's fine, Approved...The third picture is sexy xD
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:31 am

I doubt Pein and Konan are her parents since this whole story line is supposed to be far enough in the future that all main characters are dead.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:30 am

I thought Rick was the grandson of Shikamaru...*scratches head* I didn't think it was a big deal...She was one of the few new people who didn't have an OP application...SO I overlooked it...
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 am

Not saying it's a big deal, just remarking. It's asmall detail that I would like fixed but all in all will not effect her approval.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:19 am

Well it's your call. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:58 am

Teiji Yoritomo wrote:
I doubt Pein and Konan are her parents since this whole story line is supposed to be far enough in the future that all main characters are dead.

And the fact that the REAL series isnt done yet, and therefore Pein/Konan could die before doing the deed (Unprotected, at that) with Konan/Pein.

No to mention the fact that any child of Pein would probably be regarded as a threat or enemy (Even if they werent Higure) to most villages, the Leaf and Rain (From what I've read on wikipedia about the stuff Pein did there) in particular.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:09 am

So, you're going to judge me? And my choice of character background? I created this character before I came to this forum. I created this character... Before I even met any of you guys. If you're going to go off on my choice, suck it up. Shit happens. If it makes you feel better, Leanna needs to be older. So, oh well. I can change her name. You all can suck it up. Thanks. <3
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:13 am

Like I said, SHikaku is Shikamaru's grandson..>So don't be a jew guys...
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Now don't start that again. I said it's a small discontinuity that isn't vital to her approval, just something I'd like to see fixed. But it's not a big deal, like I said.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:37 pm

I see what Michael is saying, but like he said it won't interfere with her approval. However, if she is the son of Pein and this is just a reminder she cannot have the Rinnengan.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Lolz! Of course she isn't going to have the Rinne'gan. Lolz~. Impossible. Nopenope. I do need to make her a bit older, if she's actually going to be their offspring. But, I can do that. :] No problem. Haha.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Ok well just letting you now that Doujutsu is way to Op. She looks good though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 am

Well that was more directed to Mindfreak anyway Michael..So...Yeah...Dick
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 pm

i love the charecter it is realy awsome
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:45 am

unrealistic.entity wrote:
So, you're going to judge me? And my choice of character background? I created this character before I came to this forum. I created this character... Before I even met any of you guys. If you're going to go off on my choice, suck it up. Shit happens. If it makes you feel better, Leanna needs to be older. So, oh well. I can change her name. You all can suck it up. Thanks. <3

Crying or Very sad

Well.......
Shut up!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:10 am

Changed a few things.. Added a few more pictures... Hope you like 'em. :]

*Mwuah* Wink
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:38 pm

... Explained her Kekkei Genkai a bit more... There's even more to that but it's best if you just allow me to show you in RP and not fights... I've basically shown what her Kekkei Genkai is like in the fight with Kokoro; how she copied him and trapped him etc.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Ok read the full thing.

1. You are not raised with Deidara, it has been stated that everyone from the original series is and has been dead for years.

2. Higure is not or has it ever been Akatsuki neither has it been associated with it because once again, everyone is and has been dead for years. Update and fix your history.

3. Rick mentioned having a problem with her Kekkei Genkai. It being too powerful I believe but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja   Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakashi Leanna, Rouge Ninja
Page 1 of 1