Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vosaku momochi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

vosaku momochi Empty
PostSubject: vosaku momochi   vosaku momochi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Name:vosaku momochi

Nickname/Alias/Criminal name:

Ninja Rank: ex anbu (assaian)

Village: hidden mist village

Clan: momochi

Height:6

Weight:198

Elemental Affinity: water

Race: human

Looks: vosaku momochi OC__voodoo_ninja_by_Ninjatic

Personality: he is relatively neutral in every thing and uselly goes for who ever pays the best

Skill: Ninjutsu, Weaponry

Kekkei Genkai: none

Jutsu: Hidden Mist Technique- D-rank This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

Silent Homicide Technique- General skill As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. vosaku is a master of this technique, and is even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone.

Water Clone Technique- C rank The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like the other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to preform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Water Prison Technique- C rank short rang(0-5m) This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Neji Hyuga has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak. However, the one imprisoned still has to maintain the ability to breathe.

Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique A-rank, Offensive, Mid to long range (5m+) Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique is a technique that forms a strong column of water to attack an opponent. Due to the force of the water, the target will be fully enveloped and at the mercy of the current as they are pulled away

Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique- B rank Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique is a giant, powerful dragon created out of water.

Sword Barrage- B Rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m) With this jutsu, the user makes a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash doing liberal damage to the enemy

Tornado of Water- B-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Short to mid range (0-10m) A technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

Bullet Technique- C-rank, Offensive, All ranges A Water Release technique where the user gathers a large amount of water in their mouth and then shoots it out as a spherical projectile.

Destructive Rapid Torrents- A rank Defensive, Mid Range (0-5m) This technique lets the user summon a rapid river of water to attack their opponent.

Exploding Water Colliding Wave- A-rank, Offensive, Supplementary, All ranges After spitting out a great volume of water from his mouth, the enemy is swallowed up by this advancing surge and crushed. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks.

Great Whirlpool Enfolding Technique-S-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m) vosaku uses a nearby water supply to create a giant water vortex around his sword Samehada. vosaku then wields the vortex as a weapon. He then jumps 10 meters above his opponents and uses his sword with the vortex to smash the water to the ground, killing them

Water Release: Water Cannon Replica- S rank This jutsu enables the user to control surrounding water and moister much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks, allowing the user in conjunction with the Summoning Technique to allow water-based summonings to fight in areas that it normally need water to move around by either trapping the target in the same water or maneuvering the water to allow the summing to chase the target. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective most areas, but useless in rocky areas.

Water Dragon Whip- S rank Offensive, Short to long range (0-10m) This jutsu creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge that can be directed towards and impale a target or multiple targets.

Water Shockwave- A-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m) This technique allows the user to make a spiraling vortex of water from the moisture in the air. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave, to which the user can control the direction the wave goes.

Items/Weapons: Decapitating Carving Knife The sword is shaped like a giant butcher knife. It has a circle cut out of the top and the semicircle near the handle, as demonstrated by vosaku , seem to fit its purpose of decapitation aptly.

History: was once a captian of the enbu black obs for the mist village when the ties for money over took him and he took a job that required him to kill one of the village elders of great emportance he took the job and whiped out 4 other anbu protecting the elder with the elder and then he got paid knowing that he would never be able to come back to his village he decided to become an assasian

Last edited by travishogsed on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

vosaku momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: vosaku momochi   vosaku momochi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:58 am

Hydration Technique- suplamentry The user can reduce all or part of their body to a watery form, avoiding and absorbing attacks. They re-solidify afterwards. It is unclear whether or not this is a product of Orochimaru's experimentations.

this is a technique utilized by a certain Kekkei Genkai which you dont have, remove it

who the hell keeps approving these people without looking them over?
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

vosaku momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: vosaku momochi   vosaku momochi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:34 am

Jeremy. He tried explaining them over the phone but I guess some stuff was lost since he wasn't near a computer when I talked to him. Using water jutsu away from water is not a KKG, they are just stronger while near water.
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

vosaku momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: vosaku momochi   vosaku momochi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm

k than he dont have one than

this is travis jerms let me cheack some thing out and i forgot that i was on his file
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

vosaku momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: vosaku momochi   vosaku momochi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:06 pm

i think thats it approved but would like some one else to cheack to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vosaku momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: vosaku momochi   vosaku momochi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vosaku momochi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Creation :: Ninja Creation-
Jump to: