The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

rage the lava master

Go down 
AuthorMessage
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

rage the lava master Empty
PostSubject: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Name:???

Nickname/Alias/Criminal name: rage

Ninja Rank: roge sage (he is strong as a jounin)

valage: none

Clan: Shirai Ryu

Height:6.1

Weight:201

Elemental Affinity:lava

Race: ???

Looks: rage the lava master Free-naruto-wallpaper-005

Personality: he is esily angerd he is also confident that no one can kill him so he shows no fear in battle and will kill at any time he sees an opening secretly he hates not being human and looking for someone strong enough to defeat him in battle and kill him

Skill: kikkie genkai

Kekkei Genkai: allows him to control lava with out having to use hand signs

lava summoning- A rank melts the ground around him turning it to lava

lava shield- A rank the lava acts like a shield to protect him (like garras sand)

lava armor- A rank the lava covers his body to protect him encase anything gets by his sheild (takes a lot of chakra to use)

lava blast- A rank he throws lava at his opponent

lava expansion- A rank suronding his body parts with lava he can then streach his body parts to attack his enemy (can only go about 5 feet)

lava ball- A rank can creat a lava ball in his hand to hit his enemy

lava lake- S rank turns a near by lake or hole into lava

lava wave- S rank makes a wave of lava to chase they opponent (can only be done after lava lake)

lava harden- B rank covers the ground in harden lava (he can only cover about 20 feet can only be done after lava wave)

lava moving- A rank forbidden he can come out of the haden lava any were (can only be done after lava harden)

lava controll- S rank forbidden he can totally control the harden lava (this means he can use it as a defensive of an offensive can only be done after lava harden)

lava clone- C rank creats a clone out of lava (its just like a regular clone)

lava hold- B rank covers his opponent in lava that dont burn them instead it hardens on them making it hard to get out

lava form- S rank tranformasion forbidden he sheds his human form and turns to lava himself (he does not like this form because he hates not being like every one else

History: his family was banished from the konah and they lived in a cave when he was born he had an unnatrull control over lava being born in a lava form wich killed his mother during birth his father helped him to controll his lava form so he can appear in a human form and not burn any one after he learned to controll him self his father on his death bed toled him what had happen to his mother and why they lived in this cave that turned out to be a volcano and ever seince then he has hated himself for being what he is and longs for some one to kill him in battle and now cole has came to ask him to come with him and help his cause

Last edited by travishogsed on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:37 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Can you do me a favor, and just delete this application...No rip off characters...Hei is pushing it as it is...The only reason I'm okay with him is because apparently Ricky said it was okay. And even with that, I still find problems with all the new applications. Just do me and yourself a favor, scrap this idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 am

Plus Sannin are stronger or as strong as a Kage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:03 pm

i fixed the rank and the other one at the top was for a guy that i deleated and put this guy over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Mkay, I'm gonna just say approved...he seems like Gaara, but with lava...So it shouldn't be a problem. But he can't be Sanin strength, Jounin strength is fine...That's what every character Adult character excluding Higure should be at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 am

um Ralph did you look at his Kekkei Genkai? he is MADE of Lava, Gaara wasnt MADE of sand and he was rigged as piss, this is like Gaara if Gaara was MADE of sand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:44 am

No, not approved. Lava Release is already a Kekkei, you can't have another Kekkei on top of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Basically you have 2 kekkei genkai, no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Lol, No I didn't look at it...Sorry, bout that guys...Usually I do much better at looking over apps, but lately I've been a tad bit stressed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Everyone makes mistakes and as far as I can see this is your first one...don't worry about it Ralph.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:45 am

i made his kekkei genkei to were he just controls lava
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 pm

i think hes approved bu twould like some one to cheack to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rage the lava master   rage the lava master I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rage the lava master
Page 1 of 1