Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kaza dorein

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

kaza dorein Empty
PostSubject: kaza dorein   kaza dorein I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Name:kaza dorein

Ninja Rank: jounin (ex anbu)

Village: Konoha

Clan: dorein

Height:6

Weight:190

Elemental Affinity: lighting

Race:human

Looks:
kaza dorein Gothic_anime

kaza dorein Eternal_Mangekyou_Sharingan

Personality:cold, ruthless, cocky

Skill: doujutsu, ninjutsu

Kekkei Genkai: one eye sharingan

Jutsu:copy- kekkei genkai allows him to copy any move used against him

chidorie- A rank

Chidori Current- A rank this jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of concentrating it in his hand. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims. By sending the current into the ground Kaza can stun opponents from a distance. Kaza can also channel the electricity through metallic weapons like his long sword, increasing their cutting power, as well as making body parts numb by cutting them.

Chidori Senbon- A rank Kaza reshapes the Chidori in his hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body

Chidori Sharp Spear- A rank increases the range of his Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. However, each of these additional blades is proportionally weaker than a single focused Chidori. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb any target it hits.

Chidori Sword- A rank uses his long sword to channel an extremely powerful Chidori capable of shocking anything in its path. It appears to have an even greater range than Chidori Current, making it more effective in battle. It can be noted that this technique is more of a use on water, because the electric chakra produced is carried on the entire surface making it more difficult for the enemy to avoid it.

Chidori: Raku- A rankperforms a Chidori in the air (not in mid-air). He moves extremely fast in a zig-zag pattern, such that he leaves afterimages. He attacks the opponent with only one strike

Chidori: Thunder- A rank A variant of Chidori, it is a lightning storm Chidori that devastates the area.

Chidori: Thunderclap-A rank kaza performs a Chidori while in mid-air and then releases all the lighting chakra to create a giant lightning bolt.

Chidori Katana-B rank Kaza flows his Chidori Current through a katana in a manner similar to the Flying Swallow technique. The radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

double chidori- A rank creates two chidoris throws one and then charges in with the second

sacred chidori- S rank creates two chidoris combing them and throws them whin it hits lighting from the chidori thunder comes and hits them (evan if they dodge it they are left a little numb)

Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique- C rank This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Clone Great Explosion- A rank This jutsu works in combination with the Shadow Clone Technique to create a shadow clone that will explode on command. The blast created is considerable, and could potentially kill an attacker engaged in hand-to-hand combat.

Ephemeral- kekkei genkei Unlike other genjutsu, Kaza does not need to make eye contact with the target to use this technique, instead activating it by simply pointing at them. Ravens enfused with lighting charkra flock from Kaza and turn into shuriken that bombard the opponent. They then experience the sensation of their body parts turning into their closest friends.

mangekio sharingan-
Burning Paper Body- kekkie genkei This genjutsu requires the Sharingan and eye contact to be activated. The illusion traps the victim in a dark empty space where their body is made of paper that burns from toe to head while the user is watching. The purpose of this jutsu is to use the target's vision of their new form to reduce his/her dexterity, making it harder for the victim to battle or perform hand seals.

Scattering One Thousand Ravens Technique- C rank The user summons a flock of Ravens enfused with lighting chakra that fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. It can be used to mask fleeing or approaching allies. When no longer needed, the ravens will simply puff away in smoke.

Mirror Heaven and Earth Change- kekkei genkei Using the Sharingan's jutsu-copying abilities, the user can turn any genjutsu back onto its original user.

Shackling Stakes- kekkei genkei The jutsu prevents the Sharingan user's mind from being taken over by an opponent. The opponent is pierced and immobilized by illusionary yokes, making it an effective means for torture and interrogation

3 coffens- kekkei genkei with this genjutsu you face your self your worst fear and death its self last

Items/Weapons: long sword, kunis and senbons

History: his father was killed on a mission when he was still in the academy this gave him a reason to train evan harder so that he could avenge his dad he became a jounin at the age of 13 and he went into the anbu at 15 while in the anbu he was on a team with katlian uchiha who had her sharingan when a mission went wrong and she was mortally wonded she had the medical ninjas give Kaza her sharingan kaza blamed the leaf vielage for her death and he left the leaf to join an S rank crieminal named cole to take out the leaf village and return it back to the way it was ment to be

Last edited by travishogsed on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

kaza dorein Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaza dorein   kaza dorein I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Sorry to bust your balls, but Ulca has a character that already looks like Kakashi. And change it from crows to lightning birds or something...stick to the element...Crows are Itachi's style anyway.
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

kaza dorein Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaza dorein   kaza dorein I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:50 pm

i changed his pic. and the jutsus
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

kaza dorein Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaza dorein   kaza dorein I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:09 pm

i think approved
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

kaza dorein Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaza dorein   kaza dorein I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:14 pm

No....no more Sharingan there are too many.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

kaza dorein Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaza dorein   kaza dorein I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:18 pm

he only has the one eye
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

kaza dorein Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaza dorein   kaza dorein I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:35 pm

rick told me that it would be fine to apeove this charecter and if anyone found any thing wrong with him let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kaza dorein Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaza dorein   kaza dorein I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kaza dorein
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Creation :: Ninja Creation :: Approved Ninjas-
Jump to: