The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

brothers sparing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:18 pm

dirk says "you ready for this"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:20 pm

"bring it big bro" as zane pulled out a kunai getting ready
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:21 pm

dirk attacks with a right rook while activating his dark instincts

Kekkei Genkai: dark instinct gives him better reflexes and see in the dark and see there carkra aura and he can absorb charkra through his hands(only acivates in battle)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm

as his brother swung at him zane "said your too head strong" as the clone poofed into a cloud of smoke and he said engulf form be hind his brother throwing a kunai at his head

engulf- 6 hand signs forms a sheild of charkra around his body "to stop any rank C to D taijutsu"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:30 pm

dirk said "not really" as the kuni hit hes head and he exploded and out of no wher he grabed zane and used absorbtion on the sheld

absortion- can absorb C and D rank jutsu(as he grows he will be able to absorb more powerfull attacks as he masters it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:36 pm

as he grade at zane he spun aroung on his hand quickly kiicking his brothers hand away and pulled out a summounig scroll and bite his finger and called forth his bow shadowhunt then jumped in the air and shot a volly of arrows towards his brother

summoning shadowhunt ( needs a summoning scroll) to use that allows him to summon a bow with great power infused with all the chakkra he has collected from the battle to use howhe sees fit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:38 pm

dirk uses engulf to block the arrows

engulf- 3 hand signs forms a sheild of charkra in front of him to stop attacks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:40 pm

as zane fell towards his brother shooting arrows sthill he used hi absorbtion to take away his sheild

absortion- can absorb C rank and lower attacks(as he grows he will be able to absorb more powerfull attacks as he masters it)
extended use causes self inflicted damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:43 pm

as zane grabed at him he used his better reflexes to doge and then use charkra blitz

charkra blitz- tiejutsu- kekkei genkai- useing his increased reflexes he can attack in a circle around they opponet landing weak but fast punches and kicks that drain ther charkra(easily escaped)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 pm

zane saw it comeing and used shado step with his dark instinct to doge his volly okiick an punches as he was still useing absorbtion to take his chakkra away

shadow step- a quick burst of speed useing charkra (can only go about ten feet mostly for escaping or catching some one)

dark instinct gives him better reflexes and see in the dark and see there charkra aura and he can absorb charkra through his hands(only acivates in battle)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 pm

zane used shadow clone in the mix and then used charkra fource from behind zane

charkra force- kekkei genkai- using charkra he absorbed he fources charkra back through there body paralizing them for a few seconds so he can escape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:54 pm

"as i predicted brother i knew thwat was not you chakkra force" a s he seen the massive wave fo chakkra comeing at him "i got you too"

charkra force- kekkei genkai- using charkra he absorbed he forces charkra back through there body paralizing them for a few seconds so he can escape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:55 pm

then i guess this is a draw as he start to gain a little felling back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:57 pm

yeah thats how it all way ends up as zane grabbed two apples from his back pack here it will give you some energy back to eat some thing as he smiled walking toward his brother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:59 pm

"thanks but i almost had u" dirk says with a smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:01 pm

"almost but you didint did you it just shows you that little brother can still hold jis own even if i dont have as much strenth as youand to gather nothing can touch us right " zane hold ing his leaf bandanna in his hand were it feel when the were fighting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:04 pm

"yea yea i wonder what our next mission is gonna be i hope we dont have to walk more dogs i wont somthing enteresting" dirk said changing the subject
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:07 pm

"yeah it is getting kind of boring i want to test my skills with someone other than you " as he started laghing we have nof un any more walking these dame dogs for the little old ladys or delivering apples to little kids at school i want something more a real misson for once
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:09 pm

" yea but they say that we cant evan leave the village untill we reach chunin and i think that were stronger than some chunin already"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:10 pm

me too all the sudden a kunai flewe at dirk and zane pushed him out of the way who is there zane said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:11 pm

i dont know but they dont have a very strong charkra aura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:13 pm

kira jumps from the tree tops and says you must be pathetic to le a blind girl sneak up on you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:14 pm

"u better watch what you say to me" dirk says in a angry voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:16 pm

DIRK .... zane yels at him be carfull she is blind but she coul be strong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:18 pm

" i dont care she has to learn not to pick a fight wen it two on one besid with that charkra our grandma could kill her" dirk said in a cocky voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

brothers sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: brothers sparing   brothers sparing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brothers sparing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next