Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaining Control

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:49 pm

AaKari had lost his mind...he zoomed off into the forest with a evil smile on his face. he headed towards a nearby village to cause carnage.

A minuet or two later he arrived into a saml village and his byakugan pulsed....he looked for the strongest chakra flow in the village and with his amazing sight hunted the person down ready to end a life..

AaKari raised he his and towards the man whos chakra of course was nothing compared to his and began manipulating his chakra flow twisting it around, and slowing causing great internal pain to the man.

AaKari smiled as he watched the man shake and yell in agony as he was bent over crookedly grabbing his chest.

Kari then walked over to the man and began to touch his forehead. but he then stopped himself. Never before had he tried to stop his intense insanity..but to him there was time for a change. a change that would only show his true power and not just reckless behavior.

"hmm" AaKari said observing the man. and then placed hin index finger on his head completly shutting down the mans chakra flow. the man then fell lifelessly the ground, as AaKari re-entered the forest to spar with himself.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Kumo watched Aakari with concern, he was hidden well with his maylfy technique...If he grows any further unstable...I will be forced to put him down like the animal he is...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:43 pm

Ibara was hidden with Kumo, out of sight completly but totally in the open, he was disguised as a nearby plant.

"He is worse then my transformed state, that is....unnerving" he said to Kumo quietly, only he could have heard him.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:52 pm

AaKari activted his Bachiatari Byakugan and he felt the presence of another persons chakra flow.. it felt familiar, so he didnt bother to get worked up.

Other than killing wealer forces AaKari used his amaing abilities to train and better himself.
he slowly raised his hadns in what looked like a Tai-Chi motion and with his hand the roots of a tree lifted from the ground. he made the roots expand and the tree lifted from the ground.

AaKari was already fast enough..his strength was what needed more control, Mastering taijutsu, and the power of agility, speed and lightning, after he reached the peak of he physical strength, the youngst Member of the Higure would final be seen as a noble warrior in the eyes of his 'allies'.
Aakari held out 2 fingers on one hand and quickly moved it downwards towards the tree bring down a Large flash of white lightning totally destroying the tree.

AaKari, then grew bored and decided to go and find something else to do.........still fully aware of the unknown persons that was near him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:31 pm

Ibara noticed a shift, in AaKari stance.

"He knows we are here, stop your chakra flow, he will lose us, think we left" he said to Kumo as he took his own advice, an ability him and Kumo could do, nearly stop their chakra completely only to a sliver of chakra flowing through them, AaKari would have no idea Ibara or Kumo were there.

"We may have to end him Kumo" Ibara said a little hesitant at the words.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Kumo smiled..."Amusing, truly Ibara...To consider murdering an ally....I like it..." Kumo chuckled quietly as he licked his lips..."He is giving too much attention to the Higure...Attention is bad..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:40 pm

AaKari noticed the chakra flow mildly disappear. and if it wasnt for him knowing that Ibara was the only person he knew could that he wouldnt have paid it any attention. the veins around his eyes b ulged harder as he forced himself to see what chakra he could and he zoomed in the direction.

"Ibara..whats up man? he said still not sure where he was but knowing he was there...he didnt forget about the other figure, it was absent in his prescence.

[you dont have to kill AaKari. The whole point of this topic was for AaKari to once and for all control his insanity, and only become more diciplined. not by you but by himself. think about it.... AaKari only killed that one man, instead of going about his old ways and killing everyone in the village. give him some credit for that...sheesh. that was a big step]
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Ibara didn't move or say anything, if he stayed still long enough he was sure AaKari would give up.

"Oh I know Kumo, attention is bad, for us the most" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:59 pm

"Agreed..." Kumo then hid his chakra flow as well..."I will be keeping my eye on him...I suggest you do the same...Farewell.."Kumo then disappeared...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:52 am

"Farewell indeed" he said even though Kumo was gone he was staring at AaKari, Ibara then disappeared, however he would be keeping a close eye on AaKari.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 pm

AaKari looked around and knew he was there, but if he didnt want to be seen then hey.

AaKari went towards the darker end of the forest coming closer to the head Quaters of The Higure. he didnt enter he just sat on a branch and smiled as he made white electricty dance across his hand.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:35 pm

"Good Luck AaKari" Ibara whispered lowly then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:09 am

[what the hell is that suppose to mean?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaining Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Control   Gaining Control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaining Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: