The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Arrival at Konoha

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:05 am

Choni walks up to the north gate of Konoha. Palon sends an image of guards from high above. She wistles and palon lans on her shoulder. "Hey up there!" she calls." Can you let me in?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:17 am

The guard rose his eyebrow..."Very well..." He muttered as the gates to Konoha slowly opened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:22 pm

"Thank you!" Choni called up. She walked through the village with Palon on her shoulder. She bought some dumplings and sat down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Kurai was sleeping on a bench near the path to the gate. He had his arms relaxed behind his head and his body stretch out across the bench...He slightly woke up to see a girl walking past him, he only let out a yawn..."New here huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:28 pm

"Huh?" Choni turned in a circle, seeing Kurai on the bench, she says "Are you talking to me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Kurai sighed..."Cmon it's obvious...Eh don't worry about it...I'm not from here either, this place aint so bad..." he then let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:49 pm

"Well then, you seem like a nice guy, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:28 am

"Getsugakare...Not too many people know about it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:57 pm

"Ah, I love watching the moon from atop a building there." Choni walked over and asked "May I sit down?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:50 am

"It's nice...But the sun is nice too..." Kurai yawned..."Sure, I had to stop nappin soon anyway...It beats bein alone and bored." He sat up and stretched his arms, putting one on the arm rest and the other laid across the top of the bench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Choni Sits down and looks at the village. "So any good stuff I should know about here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:48 pm

"Eh, it's a pretty big place...They got some of the best food you'll ever try...The people seem pretty nice, other than that I dunno...I'm not from here either..." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Chonis stomach began to grumble. "Any where close to eat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:43 pm

"Yeah...Actually it's not far at all...Might take a minute or so to get there from here..." Kurai yawned..."I can show ya if ya want..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Choni smiled. "That would be great." She hops up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:15 am

Kurai sluggishly rolled off the bench and stood up..."Alright...It's this way..." Kurai then put both hands in his pockets and began walking towards the ramen shop...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Choni skipped up and put her arm though the hole Kurai's arm and torso were making. She skipped while they were traveling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Kurai walked slowly beside her, raising his eyebrow at her as she did so..."Awfully lively eh?" He chuckled...."Not always a bad thing..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:22 am

Choni smiles and asks "so what brought you to konoha?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:04 am

"The chuunin exams...I'm stuck takin em...It really bites but eh...What about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 pm

"Just traveling, out to see the world." Choni smiles and then whistles. Palon lands on her shoulder and looks at Kurai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:09 pm

"Oh...You got one of them too...Cmon out Karasu...Look's like you've got a new friend..." Kurai then held his hand out and his bird flew out of his hand and onto his shoulder..."This is Karasu...My pet crow.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 am

Palon looks nervously at the crow, then takes off into the sky.

"Looks like Palon doesnt seem to be comfortable with karasu."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 pm

"Sorry bud.." Kurai stroked Karasu's head, then let him crawl back into his skin. He traveled underneath Kurai's clothing before he did so, this way she wouldn't be freaked out..."Well here it is, Ramen shop..." he pointed to it..."Tell ya what, the first round is on me...." He smiled as he continued to walk towards it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:00 am

Choni walked in and sat down. "Ill have whatever hes having." she jerks a thumb at kurai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Arrival at Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Konoha   Arrival at Konoha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival at Konoha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next