Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:02 pm

"Dunno...It's more fun that way...you uptight prick..." Kokoro chuckled...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:14 am

"well....snatch.....as you put it, can be quite powerful" she said, looking at him rather coldly "and if you'd like i can show you just how powerful this snatch can be" she waited for his joke that would most obviously pertain to them having sex in some way
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:33 pm

AaKari chuckled

"uptight? You dont even know me......stop acting like a child and have some diginity about yourself"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:37 pm

"In Kokoro's defense AaKari, he seems to have more control than you, me and you wiped out an entire village of children and adults alike, I was in transformation and have little recollection....whats your excuse" Ibara said turning to him.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Kokoro laughed madly, pointing at AaKari..."Haha fuck wad! You murder and rape babies! At least I kill shinobi and adults! Sheesh...What's the fun of killin a kid? They just sit their and cry...Fuckin pointless! I WANT ACTION WHEN I KILL! I WANT REAL BLOOD!" Kokoro then pulled out his blade and impaled himself..."Whoops...Got a little carried away there..." Kokoro said chuckling as he pulled his own blade from his stomach, he then brought it up to his mouth and licked it off..."Meh...It tastes better when it belongs to some one else..." Kokoro then turned back to the girl who had been talking..."Now what were you sayin? Somethin bout makin me a sandwich? Or was it something to do with shopping or babies...That's what woman talk about right?...GAH who cares. NO MEANS NO!" Kokoro pointed his blade towards her..."Unless you can cut my head off...You can't get in to the Higure!" Kokoro smiled...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:27 pm

AaKari smirked and ignored Kokoro.

"insanity.." he sais smiling as he answered Ibara's question.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:00 pm

"Gee thanks dick." Kokoro gave AaKari the bird..."At least now I know never to have a drink with you...Sheesh you freak me out more than Ibara and Kumo...and they fuckin eat people."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:41 am

"your quaint, but what about your friends" she addressed Aakari and Ibara "what do you think of allowing me entrance into the Higure?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:45 pm

"Honestly, I have seen little proof you deserve it...impress me" Ibara said smirking at AaKari and Kokoro.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:27 pm

AaKari nodded and agreed with Ibara. he then activated his byakugan and studied her chakra flow.

"im already "slightly" impressed. But what good is having a fast chakra flow if you may not know how to use it?" he asked her with is arms still folded across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:57 pm

Kokoro rose his eyebrow at the two..."WHAT THE FUCK? You guys just completely ignored my opinion...Ya know what FUCK YOU PISS OFF! As long as were gonna let snatch into Hiugre...I'll decide whether she's good enough to get in or not...IM THE SNATCH TESTER NOT YOU TWO!"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:12 pm

Aakari chuckles and continued looking at the girl
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:56 pm

"Kokoro, that doesn't seem likely. You're...unstable" Ibara said looking for an excuse, he wanted to test this new recruit, she seemed interesting and he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:21 am

Vivianna smirked "ill just prepare until you two can come to an agreement then?" she took off her basket-pack and laid it on the ground, withdrawing a few items from it, she held them in her hands and out of her palms sprang a large grey bird as well as a slim blue dog-like creature and a large brown dragon which had beautiful pure white wings, the grey bird spoke from its perch in a nearby tree "looks like weve been let off the leash, these people we have a lesson to teach?" it twittered in a mildly insane tone, Vivianna replied "their no pushover's but yes, we shall teach them our full power"

Wind

Narin

Wind is witty and sarcastic, he is a bit on the insane side and is often heard peeling off twitters of laughter after most of his sentences, Wind has a high pitched voice

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 Avian_by_zomby138

Water

Karemae

Water is Cunning and Sly, she prides herself in her stealth abilities, she is incredibly hotheaded and proud and speaks with a cold and sarcastic tone

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 Demon-1

Illusion

Mizuna

Illusion is a master of Genjutsu and Medical techniques, he is very wise and speaks with a slight british accent, he is a bit twisted and speaks in mostly riddles

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 Shadow_Pheonix_by_Novawuff
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Kokoro extended his arm towards Ibara, balling his fist...He then simply lifted his middle finger up and held it there..."Do you even have a dick Ibara? Why should the dickless plant test the fuckin snatch? NO!"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 pm

Ibara got a little defensive. "Yes I have a..." he stopped and adjusted his mask regaining composure.

"Ok Kokoro if ou feel so inclined be my guest, but when you lose, I will beat her, however it seems useless if she beats you ....she's in, I just want to see her power myslef" Ibara said taking a seat on a nearby tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:16 am

Vivianna laughed "then its you i guess" she turned and began walking away, her form shimmered and exploded into a burst of black fog which allowed her ample time to hide herself, thanks to Mizuna, Narin unfurled his wings and leaped into the air, circling the battlefield while Karemae pounced at Kokoro, mid-pounce she released a torrent of water from her mouth to blind Kokoro and then attempted to latch onto his throat, meanwhile another figure arrived on the battlefield, a large fiery crimson dog-like creature was running to join the fray

Fire

Furnia

Fire is calm and collected, she enjoys battle but takes it without the fiery passion that belies her element, she instead takes it as a challenge, never losing her cool and always trying to outthink her opponent, she has a childlike tone that is very contrary to the way she looks

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 Kimbo_model_sheet_2007_by_kimbo_dem
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Kokoro let the animal bite him, it latched onto his throat and Kokoro merely stood there chuckling..."Cmon ya gotta bite my head off if you're gonna bite!" Kokoro laughed madly as he grabbed the creature by the back of the throat and squeezed, he tossed it aside and wiped the blood from his throat bringing it to his face and licking it..."The things cute, can I kill it..." He smiled evilly and he gripped the large blade at his side... He licked his lips as his eyes went to the dog...He took off full speed, dashing there almost instantly, he drew his blade, but only partially, so that the hilt of the blade would fly up into the dogs chin as they lunged towards one another.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:27 am

Karemae whimpered in pain while Furnia dodged out of the way of the attack but quickly came back at Kokoro, suddenly Kokoro's vision began to pop and crackle and dark smoke flowed out of the ground, clouding his senses, Mizuna twittered his laughter, Furnia took this chance to blast Kokoro with flames

Vivianna meanwhile summoned Mesuca and Kurazu, who bounded out onto the field, Kurazu immediately blasted Kokoro with a thunderbolt

Thunder

Kurazu

Thunder speaks and acts quickly, he has a voice that would match a comedians and he loves running circles around people, both in battle and in normal conversation

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 O_L_T_Z_by_dragon_Lace

Darkness

Mesoca

Darkness is deep and brooding, he speaks infrequently and his words underlie a much larger meaning, his voice is two overlapping each other and echoes

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 Onyx_the_ora_of_Darkness_by_kilara
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Kokoro was hit by all the attacks, once the smoke cleared he was shown standing there, scars and burns were all over...He chuckled..."THAT FUCKIN HURT!" He held his side as he laughed..."Now let me show you pain!" Kokoro smiled as he took off full sprint, ignoring the animals and going straight for her.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:12 pm

chains sprung from the ground and wrapped themselves around Kokoro, locking him in place, Vivianna approached him slowly, she held his chin and licked the blood that was slowly rolling down his bottom lip "mmm, i love it" she giggled and slowly walked away as Kokoro broke his chains and continued his sprint, suddenly a large green dragon exploded out of the earth in front of him, it sized Kokoro up and down, it chuckled, low and rumbling then the ground flew down, creating a large pit, then large rock walls shot up, trapping Kokoro, Karemae sprang up to the rim and began slowly filling the basin with a thick viscous black liquid, oil, Narin alighted on the rim and beat wind onto Kokoro to keep him from climbing out, meanwhile Furnia sprang up beside Karemae and grinned, she spat a plume of fire into the basin, lighting it like a torch, Mizuna cackled with glee, he called down to Kokoro "desist your fighting or continue alighting" it twittered in laughter again

Earth

Mnemono

Earth is very slow when it comes to speech and thought, he usually speaks slowly in a low grumbling tone, he is fast in action and is a very defensive fighter

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 Some_dragon_D__by_Shinerai
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:01 pm

"HOLY FUCK THIS IS HOT!" Kokoro yelled at the top of his lungs..."GAH!" He tossed his sword at her, holding onto the chain he had attached to it...If it were to miss, he would use it like a grappling hook, but if it hits...he would use her as the grappling hook...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Vivianna had already walked away, but Mnemono saw Kokoro's ploy, he morphed the earth so that it locked his blade to the ground and spikes also flung up, ready to impale him
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:55 am

Kokoro jumped into the air and began running up the wall, using chakra to help him do so...He laughed like a madman as he sprinted to the top. He jumped out and lunged towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure   Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Induction, Rise of the Unstable Higure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: