Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shanow Hidante

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

Shanow  Hidante Empty
PostSubject: Shanow Hidante   Shanow  Hidante I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:11 am

Shanow  Hidante NinjaGhost2B

name: Shanow Hidante

hieght: 5'7

wieght: 185 pounds

looks: a pale figure almost transparent, tall and muscular.

clan: shewalke

skills: Master swordsman with a soulblade to cut his enimies to ribbons

Kekkei Genkai: while in his final form with one slice of his mighty soulblade he can steal the soul of his eniemy and use them as his puppet.rank-A jutsu also forbidden.

jutsu's:

morbid blades: while in his first form still human he can split his soul blade in to 2 and if one slices his enemy he slowly starts draining his enemies soul making his blade stronger. rank-C jutsu.

phase: allows shanow to pahse (teleport) from one place to another in a matter of a split second. Rank-D jutsu

spirit halfling: this is the point where he reachs his second form and becoms stronger and faster rank-C jutsu.

spirit sheild: a shield of spirits risies from my blade to block any frontal attack rank- C jutsu.

raging spirit slice: a massive stroke of my mighty soulblade it send a concentrated wave of spirit energy at my enemy. rank-c jutsu

ultimate form jutsu: the last phaase of my trasformation only reached in battle throught the building of souls my blade devours. this form makes 2x stronger and 2 x faster then in my normal form rank-A jutsu.

raging spirit charge: this jutsu allows me to charge my enemy with full frontal sheild of spirits it also allows my blade to pass through solid objects and hit directly to the soul. But if not use properly this jutsu will kill me and can only be sustained for a short period of time after that i will die. Rank-A jutsu.

Shanow  Hidante Ninsc-cv7_solicit
first form

[img]Shanow  Hidante NinjaGhost2B[/img]
second form

Shanow  Hidante Ghost
ultimate form

history:
Shanow dosent have much of a history or at least no one knows it and thats how he likes to keep it. For the simple fact the lless people know of him the less likely any one will challange him he likes to stick to hiself . no one knows where he came from or even how old he is there has been lores of a half spirit half human man roaming the streets but no one has been able to proove . Those who tried usual dissapear or turn up dead.

Last edited by killerozzy on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Shanow  Hidante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanow Hidante   Shanow  Hidante I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:16 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

You just made a character that could beat Zetsumei, nope.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

Shanow  Hidante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanow Hidante   Shanow  Hidante I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:24 pm

i did not make a character that could kill just one person he can easily be killed this is a character i have had in my head since me jerm and caveman was doing the naruto larp ask them this is an original haracter that can easily be killed
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Shanow  Hidante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanow Hidante   Shanow  Hidante I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Idc how easy he is to kill in Larp, this is not fair and no one here will approve you.
Back to top Go down
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

Shanow  Hidante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanow Hidante   Shanow  Hidante I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:44 pm

dude he is not that strong he can easily be killed and you know it i didnt make him as strong as he was originally
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Shanow  Hidante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanow Hidante   Shanow  Hidante I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:19 am

Once again he can go through things and teleport.

He becomes 10x stronger and faster.

I honestly don't care how strong his is riginally, that doesnt directly vary here, this characters problem isn't his death difficulty, it is the damagfe he can do while he is alive.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Shanow  Hidante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanow Hidante   Shanow  Hidante I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:22 pm

I agree he seems way OPed. You basically took my Higure's abilities and added them to a ghost. Not only that your jutsu ranks are significantly lower than they should be.
Back to top Go down
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

Shanow  Hidante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanow Hidante   Shanow  Hidante I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:18 pm

well one thing it takes forever to get to that becaues it is my final stage and it takes a tole on my body and if i hold it to long it can kill me
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Shanow  Hidante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanow Hidante   Shanow  Hidante I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:11 pm

I don't care how long it takes to get there, once you are there, you kill anything, sorry but no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shanow  Hidante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanow Hidante   Shanow  Hidante I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shanow Hidante
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Creation :: Ninja Creation-
Jump to: