Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zane shien

Go down 
+2
Atreyuvision
rave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Name:zane shien

Nickname baine

Ninja Rank: genin

Village: out skirts of Konoha

Clan: shein

Height:5.9

Weight:160

Elemental Affinity:kekkei genkai

Race: human

Looks:

History:zane shien AnimeGothGuy

Personality:he is a vary shy person the only one he talks to his brother and thats it. he is really gifted when it come too tactis of battle alway thinking of new ways to improve his fighting style as well as his brother

Skill: kekkei genkai,

Kekkei Genkai: dark instinct gives him better reflexes and see in the dark and see there charkra aura and he can absorb charkra through his hands(only acivates in battle)

fighting style: shein defensive style

Jutsu:
absortion- can absorb C rank and lower attacks(as he grows he will be able to absorb more powerfull attacks as he masters it)
extended use causes self inflicted damage.

charkra blitz- tiajutsu- kekkei genkai- using his increased reflexes he can attack in a circle around they opponet landing weak but fast punches and kicks that drain ther charkra (easily escaped)

charkra force- kekkei genkai- using charkra he absorbed he forces charkra back through there body paralizing them for a few seconds so he can escape

shadow step- a quick burst of speed useing charkra (can only go about ten feet mostly for escaping or catching some one)

engulf- 6 hand signs forms a sheild of charkra around his body "to stop any rank C to D taijutsu"

transformations jutsu- 2 hand signs allows him to take the form of other people(used for escaping enemy villages mostly)

subtition jutsu- 1 hand sign allows him in a second he changes a near object in to himself to escape the incoming hit

charkra concetraion- 1 hand sign allows him to walk on water or walk up trees or walls

summoning shadowhunt ( needs a summoning scroll) to use that allows him to summon a bow with great power infused with all the chakkra he has collected from the battle to use howhe sees fit

rank a jutsu shadowmoon: (TAKES 30 HAND SIGNS TO DO THIS JUTSU AND LEAVES HIS HAND BADLY INJURED IF HOLDS FOR TOO LONG) (a family jutsu) forms a bubble of chakra that stops anYthing except taijutsu

Items/Weapons: summoning scrolll for his bow shadowhunt in fused with his chakkra with each shot

History: his family lived out side of Konoha in peace, his father traind him and his little brother evrey day his brother was better than him with the defensive style but he had a better grasp on the offensive style then one day after there training they went to the woods to play they got turned around in the woods and was gone for three or four hours when they got back they saw the forth hokaga fleaing there home with the anbu black ops they went to discover what had happen and they found there hole family was killed they saught to get reveng on the fourth when he was killed sealin the nine tail fox the third explaind that it was the nine tail fox that had killed there family and the fourth was trying to help protect there home they vowed to help defend the village and joind the ninja academy

Last edited by rave on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:23 pm

"rank a jutsu shadowmoon: (TAKES 8 HAND SIGNS TO DO THIS JUTSU ) (a family jutsu) forms a bubble of chakra that stops anYthing except taijutsu" - Even with that certain jutsus will break this anyway, BUT as your progress through the ninja ranks the power of your shield will increase. The thing is a genin level ninja isn't going to stop a Grand Fire Ball with that.

"absortion- can absorb B rank and lower attacks(as he grows he will be able to absorb more powerful attacks as he masters it)" - sounds kinda rigged, absorbing attacks completely? There has to be some drawback...Your hands would have to be burnt from absorbing strong attacks. Even when Kakashi did this his hands were burnt and he was also left slightly physically drained. He absorbed a Sanin Level Raiton technique though, but he himself is also very skilled...You would not be as good as him, therefore you would have more physical damage dealt to you when you use this technique.

I'll do more later....
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:20 pm

i agree with the handsignes deal... Zabuza had to take about ten minuites of nonstop handsigns to do his dragon move... im sure i can spear u by then...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Yeah I agree with Atreyuvision.

No to that.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:17 pm

I say no to absorbing jutsus as a Kekkei Genkai.

That is rigged as hell.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:16 pm

To some extent it is, absorbing jutsu is actually very possible even against some of the most powerful attacks....BUT it is physically exhausting and drains chakra to do so...Like I said Kakashi absorbed a Sanin Level Raiton Technique and only slightly burnt his hands, he was out of breath for about a minute as well....BUT he is also an advanced Jounin, you are not...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:10 am

Did he just go Blarg and absorb it instantly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:35 am

No it took him a few moments, I'd say about fifteen seconds tops...
Back to top Go down
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:51 am

i am new hey jerm got to man love you brobut i am srry caveman said my spelling was bad dang and i got to say need more hand signs i have made the changes to mine it does take some time dude. 2 hand signs to change ur form is not enough dude you need more
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:40 am

josh he is approved so stfu
Back to top Go down
killerozzy
Genin
Genin
killerozzy

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:55 am

well i am only stating the truth
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:02 am

engulf- 3 hand signs forms a sheild of charkra around his body "to stop any rank B to D taijutsu"

does this one have any draw backs?
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:56 pm

posted update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zane shien Empty
PostSubject: Re: zane shien   zane shien I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zane shien
Page 1 of 1