Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosities

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Curiosities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:42 am

Ibara let out a solitary laugh.

"This should be good"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:28 pm

ravw threw a kunai anc cut the spider in half asit flew at Kumo "you will have to do better than that" raves said stoping the kunai in mid air with his mind
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Kumo changed his hand into a handsign, the spider then instantly split into a huge wall of spiders..."Spider Bushin Technique.." Kumo licked his lips then flattened his hand into a palm and thrusted it forward, causing the wall to hurling towards Rave and through his kunai.
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:35 pm

rave jumped and and grabed the large black shrikken from his back and used it as a sheild then energy covered him and he said embodment of fire and ran at him like a flaming ball on a mission to destroy anything in his path then as he got close he used flash step to get behind him holding the black shurikken at his throat saying "your tricky but a little predictable"

embodiement of fire: "can only be done 4 times per day" has to have 4 hand signs for it too work"only in fire armor adds intese heat to the surounding area to stop people from takeing cover in anyway"he also has protect from fire attacks and it allow him to walk through fire and intense heat

flashstep: can only be done 5 times a day in instantanious bust of speed that if faster than the speed of light it makes the other people look like they are frozzen in time
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:27 am

AaKari quietly and suddenly appeared beside Ibara with his arms folded..

"hmph" he said watching the two, snd acticvated his byakugan to see the new guys chakra flow.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Kumo leaned forward into the kunai, letting it slash his throat open...Only no blood came from the wound, merely hundreds of spiders fell out and began crawling out all over his arm and slowly over his body...Kumo's entire body then formed into nothing but spiders that crawled towards Rave...A mass of spiders gathered about ten feet behind him to form Kumo once more..."Predictable...? Then why didn't you see that coming..." Kumo licked his lips as his spiders began injecting their venom....

Rank C - Spider Clone - A clone made entirely up of venomous spiders
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Ibara smirked.

This fool was doomed from the start, Kumo is too good he thought while scrathing his face under his mask then readjusted it.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:01 am

Ein came to stand beside Ibara "He's fighting Kumo? why isn't he dead yet?"
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:34 pm

"i did "as rave said from the tree above him "you are good but iam not bad my self said" rave with a smile" this is no fun anymore this is makeing my head hurt iam lazy but dont get that confused with weakness"said rave as he let out a horrifing noise from the wind of his black shurikken that made the tree crumble under him as he jumped and threw it at kummas new form and turned into the wind and dissapeared

embodiement of wind: "can only be done 3 times a day"has to have 5 hand signs before it works this wind armor allows no phisical strike to not harm him and ihe slowly heal him,self in this form the only way to hurt him is genjutsu and ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Kumo sidestepped the shuriken "Your too slow, that poison must be getting to you..." Kumo smiled as he tried to turn into wind.."No need to flee...The poison has already been injected..." Kumo chuckled..."Soon your whole body will shut down...You'll feel fatigued...Tired...And in extreme pain...After awhile it will just kill you..." Kumo licked his lips..."Fight me and I will give you the antidote..."
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:57 pm

"i am fighting you but you did not poison me you posoned a copy of me you fool " then suddely the black shurikken came back at kumo from behind as rave said "i dont have to be near you to fight you
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Kumo chuckled..."A bluff..." Kumo spun around quickly to catch the kunai in between his fingers, he then tossed it into the ground beside him."I can see the fear in your eyes...So beautiful..." Kumo chuckled as he let a blade fall down his sleeve and into his hand..."Let me cut the beauty out..." Kumo flung his blade towards the tree Rave was in, cutting it down with ease...
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:27 pm

as it ct the tree down i broke apart and billons of shurikken flew at kumo from all directions as rave said try to catch this if you can see it as the wave of shurikken headed towads him and slowly started to dissappear

wind razors: all tools he uses become invisable because it was forged in demons blood
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Kumo ran forward with high speeds, a kunai gripped in his hand, he ran past where the kunai would land and slid to stop himself...Kumo then looked around..."I see you..." He then dashed towards Rave...
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:03 am

as he drew close rave floatted upand pulled two swords from his back and started slashing madly

demonic wind strong slashs of of his black kitanas infuesd with his chakra throw a projectile of wind energy it could cut through steel
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:15 am

Kumo flipped high into the air, tossing a kunai towards him while he was busy holding the wind jutsu, though the kunais path was not fatal, it merely grazed his cheek...Kumo landed on a tree top and pulled the kunai back with his chakra strings...He looked at the amount of destruction Rave's blades had left..."Impressive..." He chuckled...He gripped the kunai that had cut Rave and brought it to his lips, he brought his tongue out and licked all the blood off..."Delicious..." He smiled...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:34 am

AaKari could see the slowness in the opponents Chakra flow..

AaKari shook his head and smirked still watching the battle
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:17 pm

"i havent event started yet "as he raised the black kitanas above his head and cherry blossom fell at his feet as he coughed under his breath while a little blood ran out his mouth and he thought to him self this poison is starting to get to me i need to "show them my true power before they really kill me" as he closed his eyes and started to focus
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:35 pm

"Ah Ein isn't it obvious, Kumo is not going full power....sometimes I forget I'm the only one who can sense these emotions, I apologize. Kumo he is going easy, I'm not sure why, maybe he doesn't want to kill this one just yet" Ibara siad his arms folded unmved by the combat around him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 pm

"Your spirit is strong...But your strength is weak..." Kumo laughed..."You need much training..."
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:51 pm

then he opened his eye and they tuned black as night as shadows engulfed his body as his bones started to contort in his skin and he started to transform his chakkra over flowing to the point he was makeing the wind howl and scream the shurikien started glowing a purple shade as it floated in the air around him the shadows slowly started to fade away and showed what he had become "this in not even half power my 8 armed friend so what do you think" rave said licking his lips and smileing

unleash the beast: only be done 4 per weekturning into a full demon that is stronger faster and more uncontrollabe than any elemental attack he has all damage he dose is mutiplied 10 fold but after tanforming back he is realy tired and can not even move afterwards
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:29 pm

"Interesting, but mostly a bluff..." Kumo chuckled..."It wont help..." Kumo placed one hand outwards, hundreds of small spiders crawled off his hand and towards Rave...
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:11 pm

as rave seen the attack comeing he merely waved his hand in the direction of the spiders where inceneratd with a massive amount heat then rave says "iam not playing anymore now the real fight will begin"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Kumo chuckled..."Neither was I..." Kumo held the ox hand sign, his spiders were unharmed by the fire, they seemed to be protected by his chakra....The spiders then began to crawl around Rave, Kumo preformed a few more handsigns and put his arms outward..."Spider Tornado..." A tornado of spiders then formed around Rave...

Rank B - Spider Tornado - The user preforms a few hand seals and then places his arms outwards, his spiders are then lifted by his own chakra and used to create a tornado of spiders to maul and kill his enemies.
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:27 pm

as he seen what was going on he used embodyment of wind to and pulled out his black katanas and done a couple of hand sign and and started slashing all around with deadlly precission as he got faster and faster he said "ellagant death" and a vortex came up and around him from the inside of the spiders and blew them away and when the dust settled he had dissapeared behind him once again and threw his shurikens at him from all sides

an elegant death "can only be done 5 times per week" a wind tunnle surounds you and he evaporates into it and slice you to peacies with his black kitanasand can also be used as an escape tool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosities
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: